HALO 4 HELP NEEDED PLEASE READ!!!!!

HI,
I need to know that if you preorder the console does the exclusive Pre-Order Armor come with the game anyways???
PLEASE RESPOND
Thanks!

as far as we know there a repre-order bonus’ for each store. whether or not they come in the future as DLC we dont know

What is a repre-order?

Yes, if you order the Halo 4 Limited Edition Console from a primary retailer, not like Ebay or anything like that, and they state you will get a code for the FOTUS armor, than you will get it.

Oh, sorry, didn’t really understand the question. They have said that they may make the pre order armor available after launch on the marketplace. If you are buying the console just for that, don’t. First of all, it isn’t worth it to buy a whole console just for that, and second because it will most likely be made available to everyone after launch.

when you walk in a store and say WAIT im to young to play this game :slight_smile:

Do you know if you get the armor if you pre order a halo 4 console from amazon? because that is most likely my plan

> Do you know if you get the armor if you pre order a halo 4 console from amazon? because that is most likely my plan

Yes, you will get the FOTUS code if you order from Amazon.