Hazop

Infiltrator

Orbital

James p4g40

I like the Warrior Solider and Scout.

> I like the Warrior Solider and Scout.

I like all of them except Infiltrator.

Yes, they look very good.

Maybe it’s the angle but some of those helmets don’t even look functional…especially for a spartan…just sayin’

Orbital=New EVA

Looks like we can haz Reconz again.

Scout: Cool

Warrior: Looks a bit…off. Not horrible but maybe it’ll grow on me.

Infiltrator: Reminds me of Gungnir with all the grey armor but looks pretty cool i guess.

Hazop: Looks sad : (

I think these armors are still being tweaked design wise. Things look a little rough IMO.

Thanks OP for finding an picture of Orbital.

Been looking everywhere for pic of that helmet.

I looked at each about 3 times. I have to say, I can’t even tell where the visor is. I am not saying they look terrible, but some of them look…strange. Anyone else agree that Hazop looks strange?

I’m hoping more helmets from Halo 3 and Reach will be returning as the new helmets are really too detailed and different for my style. It’d be nice if they could compile a load of armour, new and old, into the armoury. The more, the better. :slight_smile:

> I’m hoping more helmets from Halo 3 and Reach will be returning as the new helmets are really too detailed and different for my style. It’d be nice if they could compile a load of armour, new and old, into the armoury. The more, the better. :slight_smile:

Heck yeah!

> Anyone else agree that Hazop looks strange?

IMO it does look a little strange, but the others look amazing! I think I will like the styles of most of the armor in this game. Heck, even the default armor for the Spartan IVs look sick.

I don’t like any of this helmets.

The only thing I see when looking at the Infiltrator helmet is a bug. Does anyone else see those bug eye things at the top of the helmet? Looks like it’s ready to hunt some flies.

I kinda like Soldier, but I hope there are more helmets than what we’ve seen so far.

The helmets are… okay… But it makes me hope that the armor that comes with the Limited Edition isn’t so … odd.

> I don’t like any of this helmets.

They remind me of John Merrick, they don’t look right.

> Maybe it’s the angle but some of those helmets don’t even look functional…especially for a spartan…just sayin’

You mean all of the new ones? I totally agree. They have clearly been designed to look “cool” with no consideration for function.

Hazops has got to be the worst looking Spartan helmet ever devised, why a vertical slit in the centre of the visor could be useful to anyone is beyond me. Looks like a sad Spartan.

:frowning:

Sad Spartan is sad.

Awesome Find

i wish the color customization was a color wheel with a white and black color brightness/shade/ or value

I hope to see a lot more returning helmets from halo 3 and halo reach
new ones like the mjolnir mark VII, the GRD Helmet GRD doll | Halo Alpha | Fandom

> The only thing I see when looking at the Infiltrator helmet is a bug. Does anyone else see those bug eye things at the top of the helmet? Looks like it’s ready to hunt some flies.
>
> I kinda like Soldier, but I hope there are more helmets than what we’ve seen so far.

I know what another helmet looked like a bug Armor Permutations | Halo Alpha | Fandom

The Hazop looks like a sad EOD helmet

> Awesome Find
>
> i wish the color customization was a color wheel with a white and black color brightness/shade/ or value
>
> I hope to see a lot more returning helmets from halo 3 and halo reach
> new ones like the mjolnir mark VII, the GRD Helmet GRD doll | Halo Alpha | Fandom

Why do people link to Halo nation? It’s terrible, Halopedia is better.

> > Awesome Find
> >
> > i wish the color customization was a color wheel with a white and black color brightness/shade/ or value
> >
> > I hope to see a lot more returning helmets from halo 3 and halo reach
> > new ones like the mjolnir mark VII, the GRD Helmet GRD doll | Halo Alpha | Fandom
>
> Why do people link to Halo nation? It’s terrible, Halopedia is better.

deal with it

Warrior looks to be my favourite!

And am I the only one who is reminded by baseball cards with the pre-game lobby???

I’m not sure if it is just me, but I don’t really like any of the helmets. Something about them seems a little off to me (perhaps the lack of visor/weird visor on some helmets)… I sure hope we get to have the original Mark V helmet again.