Halo 4 Helmets Question

Locust and Deadeye are gonna be ingame ?

They’re both exclusive to people who pre-ordered them from certain retailers. Not sure which ones exactly, but I’m getting the Locust from Game UK
Whether or not they’ll be made availible to everyone else well just have to wait and see

> They’re both exclusive to people who pre-ordered them from certain retailers. Not sure which ones exactly, but I’m getting the Locust from Game UK
> Whether or not they’ll be made availible to everyone else well just have to wait and see

WRONG! its the skins that are preorders not the helmets them selve

On the armoury videos, you’ll see that there is only one variant of the LOCUS and Deadeye helmets, not two like most others have.

This leads me to think they are exclusive, as there is no skin variant, only the sole variant.

It is a similar story with FOTUS. People are concerned you only get a skin in the Console bundle. However, there is only one variant of Fotus shown in the armour videos. Therefore, you must get the armour.

> > They’re both exclusive to people who pre-ordered them from certain retailers. Not sure which ones exactly, but I’m getting the Locust from Game UK
> > Whether or not they’ll be made availible to everyone else well just have to wait and see
>
> WRONG! its the skins that are preorders not the helmets them selve

WRONG! If you see the video on YouTube with all armor and customizations, you can see that there is only 1 of each of those helmets. There’s no alts.

> On the armoury videos, you’ll see that there is only one variant of the LOCUS and Deadeye helmets, not two like most others have.
>
> This leads me to think they are exclusive, as there is no skin variant, only the sole variant.
>
> It is a similar story with FOTUS. People are concerned you only get a skin in the Console bundle. However, there is only one variant of Fotus shown in the armour videos. Therefore, you must get the armour.

I think there is only one variant, because its only the helmet not a full armor set (i believe). but the bonuses are for skins only so they should be in the game.

> > On the armoury videos, you’ll see that there is only one variant of the LOCUS and Deadeye helmets, not two like most others have.
> >
> > This leads me to think they are exclusive, as there is no skin variant, only the sole variant.
> >
> > It is a similar story with FOTUS. People are concerned you only get a skin in the Console bundle. However, there is only one variant of Fotus shown in the armour videos. Therefore, you must get the armour.
>
> I think there is only one variant, because its only the helmet not a full armor set (i believe). but the bonuses are for skins only so they should be in the game.

In the PAX armour videos, all armours and skins (whether they be exclusive, preorder bonuses or not) were shown.

Locus and Deadeye did not have a Skin Variant. There was only Locus and Deadeye. The same goes for Fotus. The same also goes for Scanner and Strider.

And what do those last 3 armours have in common? They are all exclusive.

I believe it is the same for Locus and Deadeye.

> > > They’re both exclusive to people who pre-ordered them from certain retailers. Not sure which ones exactly, but I’m getting the Locust from Game UK
> > > Whether or not they’ll be made availible to everyone else well just have to wait and see
> >
> > WRONG! its the skins that are preorders not the helmets them selve
>
> WRONG! If you see the video on YouTube with all armor and customizations, you can see that there is only 1 of each of those helmets. There’s no alts.

WRONG! Pre order bonuses stated here - just the skin
EDIT: …and here HALO WAYPOINT BULLETIN

> CUSTOMISABLE* // LOCUS HELMET SKIN

I’m thinking it’s just a unique skin.

I thought 343i already cleared up that the pre-order items were just skins months ago.

pretty sure they will be. if not at release in DLC. They wouldn’t keep stuff like that exclusive. makes no sense to have it region locked

> They’re both exclusive to people who pre-ordered them from certain retailers. Not sure which ones exactly, but I’m getting the Locust from Game UK
> Whether or not they’ll be made availible to everyone else well just have to wait and see

Sorry to burst your bubble but…locus skin does not come from GAME UK

sorry double post

Well Deadeye, is using the same detailing thats shown in the builds, video, that 343i said was the full Armory so I do believe the DeadEye is a Exclusive Helmet.

Dont know about the Locus, but the detailing for it is extremely well done and nice, so if I was to use it in-game I would rather use that detailing regardless.

> Well Deadeye, is using the same detailing thats shown in the builds, video, that 343i said was the full Armory so I do believe the DeadEye is a Exclusive Helmet.
>
> Dont know about the Locus, but the detailing for it is extremely well done and nice, so if I was to use it in-game I would rather use that detailing regardless.

they are not exclusive, just like the other pre orders they are just skin,if this helps kiddo.

I think most of you have this all wrong.
You’re saying that the helmets in the videos DO NOT have skins so they must be exclusive… you’ve got it the wrong way round.

The exclusive content gets the base helmet AND an addition skin.

So everybody gets the base helmet, but the pre-order bonuses get the base helmet AND an addition skin (which others won’t get).