halo 4 hayabusa.please tell me I'm the first

I saw this in halof4followers video and decided to post to get the community’s feedback.link to videoHALO 4 HAYABUSA

I guess you will found out whit the passing of the time

1. Who cares?

2. Why do you care about being the first?

Being the first? first at what?

The first to make the post cause I don’t one wanna be the guy of the forums who is the last to know thing’s.

Would be called something else other than Hayabusa for legal reasons.

If it is legit.

your not the first and it even says in the artists comments it not for real use. also, he was never on any 343 related staff.

Looks kinda fakey.

Saw it earlier today. Pretty sure it’s fake.

They may of cut it from the game way early in the game devolepment.

It could very easily be fake, but there’s also the possibility of it being legit. If you listened to the vid, the guy that made this actually works for Liquid Development. They played a role in making some of Halo 4’s armor.

its officially fake because the Hayabusa rights belong to Team Ninja for ninja gaiden.

> its officially fake because the Hayabusa rights belong to Team Ninja for ninja gaiden.

Is that why it was in Halo 3?

> > its officially fake because the Hayabusa rights belong to Team Ninja for ninja gaiden.
>
> Is that why it was in Halo 3?

Yes-because BUNGIE had borrowed the use of the name. 343i did not.

<mark>…or did they???..</mark>

> > its officially fake because the Hayabusa rights belong to Team Ninja for ninja gaiden.
>

Bungie got the rights to use inspired armor from Team Ninja. I can’t say it’s fake. What if it’s called something else? It could be a earlier build of FOTUS or yeah.

>

Yes. There’s even a credit to Team Ninja in Halo 3. It was essentially a trade. Dead or Alive 4 got Nicole 458 and Bungie got the Hayabusa armor.

It’d be rather nice . But what does it matter if we can’t have Mark V !?

this was posted before halo 4 follower made the video yah your the last to know but really its either fake or 343 really begged for this armor

I hated that thing on Halo 3, Katana Specially, It just simply doesnt go with all the futuristic thing, at least they made it more futuristic this time, and it kinda looks like a Promethean Knight Helmet.
Anyways I think is fake, but at least is a more creative video, not like the Hayabusa Secret of Halo Reach with a picture of a H3 dude’s head cutted on paint.

I’d say everyone is voting fake because it’d simply be too good to be true to have any hidden armor in general . 323industry is not that brilliant .