Halo 4 Has Pretty Rocks

Not sure what this has to do with anything, but Halo 4 has the best looking rocks and cliffs that I’ve ever seen in a game.

Is it strange that I had the exact same thoughts?

Lol now you make me want to look at Halo 4 images with rocks. I haven’t really payed attention to them. Halo 3 had some good rocks

Guess you have never played a game like the original Crysis on a High End PC…

Same here,

I was playing Halo: CEA today and when I saw some rocks I just couldn’t help but staring at them. And then I thought, Halo 4 rocks will even look better, amazing.

Out of all those amazing things, you got so impressed by rocks? xD

(btw. this was said in a friendly manner :slight_smile: )

> Is it strange that I had the exact same thoughts?

Not really. I thought the same too.

Pretty Rocks

I also have noticed that they look nicer. In fact, I think the entire environment in general has received a tremendous overhaul. The planet Requiem sure seems to have some scenic destinations.

> Guess you have never played a game like the original Crysis on a High End PC…

I’m not sure what the big deal is about that game. I’ve never been impressed by it. The models are block, the textures are blurry, and everything is just not that great.

> Pretty Rocks

I can see the minerals contained in the pixelated rocky image. O_O They do look nice and crisp.

Pretty rock… Pre-order canceled.

> Pretty rock… Pre-order canceled.

Fixed it right there for you. :slight_smile:

> Pretty rock… Pre-order canceled.

One does not simply run away from the pretty rocks. They will find you, they will hunt you down. And then, when you feel the safest, THEY WILL MAKE YOU LOOK AT THEIR PRETTINESS!!!

Tip of the Spear in Reach actually had some really good rocks. These are even better.

They looks so nice I’ll eat off them.

> Out of all those amazing things, you got so impressed by rocks? xD
>
> (btw. this was said in a friendly manner :slight_smile: )

I can’t believe we are discussion how pretty rocks are in Halo 4 lol. The graphics are indeed beautiful.

Perhaps we should add a little of this to make it sound more like a Halo 4 thread:

The rocks breaks cannon.
Halo 4 is turning into Call of Duty since it has rocks.
Rocks are a gimmick.

Great, now we got passed that, lets have an actualt discussion.

343i has really outdone themselves with these graphics. The scenery looks phenominal.

COD, battlefield and crysis have some pretty nice rocks as well.

> I can’t believe we are discussion how pretty rocks are in Halo 4 lol. The graphics are indeed beautiful.
>
>
> Perhaps we should add a little of this to make it sound more like a Halo 4 thread:
>
> The rocks breaks cannon.
> Halo 4 is turning into Call of Duty since it has rocks.
> Rocks are a gimmick.
>
> Great, now we got passed that, lets have an actualt discussion.
>
> 343i has really outdone themselves with these graphics. The scenery looks phenominal.

343 failZZzz they added bloom to the rock. I can’t deal with Halo just can’t.

What’s this?! Since when did rocks sprint?!!