Halo 4 has new bugs as of latest update.

1. In the original 360 version and the MCC version prior to the latest update, the music in ‘Dawn’ was constant from the moment you discover the Covenant intruders right up to the ‘outside’ section, but now it’s totally silent aside from when the two Phantom Boarding parties enter the Dawn.

2. Every crate in ‘Dawn’ seems to be gone. Two thirds through the mission, Chief says ‘These Covenant seem more fanatical than the ones we’ve fought before.’ The next two rooms you fight Covenant in should both include crates that can be used as cover, but as of the latest MCC update they’ve just disappeared. Same with the one that should be in the very first room, the ones in the first room you fight Covenant in and no doubt others I’ve not noticed. Again, this is all since the latest update.

3. Another instance of a sequence having no music is the entire Mantis sequence in ‘Infinity’. I have no idea why this is happening.

4. Composer also has music issues. The corridor sequence after the cutscene where you tell Tilson your plan to destroy the Composer has no music other than briefly in each airlock chamber and, just like on Infinity, the entire Mantis sequence has no music at all.

I’ll update this with any more bugs I come across and have submitted support tickets for them too. Just wondered if anyone else has encountered these or similar issues.

Really??? No one else has had these issues???

Since I play H4 a lot I think I will check out later. Was playing H5 last few days so I haven’t checked. But yeah it would be sad if all crates disappeared from Dawn.

> 2535454747525049;3:
> Since I play H4 a lot I think I will check out later. Was playing H5 last few days so I haven’t checked. But yeah it would be sad if all crates disappeared from Dawn.

It’s like the most random bug ever. :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::joy::joy::joy:

on the 5th mission of halo 4 (MCC PC) reclaimer, a while in the level while riding on the mammoth the land in front of you just doesn’t load, and eventually, you die. I tried exiting and reloading and restarting my pc but You just can’t continue the level because the land doesn’t load in then it kills you.
I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this during their playthrough or if this is exclusive to me.

Yikes, the crates on Dawn disappeared for me too. 343 needs to put these back. They should be there.

> 2535447569712250;5:
> on the 5th mission of halo 4 (MCC PC) reclaimer, a while in the level while riding on the mammoth the land in front of you just doesn’t load, and eventually, you die. I tried exiting and reloading and restarting my pc but You just can’t continue the level because the land doesn’t load in then it kills you.
> I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this during their playthrough or if this is exclusive to me.

Did not happen to me.

> 2535447569712250;5:
> on the 5th mission of halo 4 (MCC PC) reclaimer, a while in the level while riding on the mammoth the land in front of you just doesn’t load, and eventually, you die. I tried exiting and reloading and restarting my pc but You just can’t continue the level because the land doesn’t load in then it kills you.
> I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this during their playthrough or if this is exclusive to me.

That’s a random bug that can happen to anyone and was even present in the original 360 version. It’s fortunately on the ‘Halo 4 Known Issues’ page on Halo Support so it should be fixed in the next update.

> 2535454747525049;6:
> Yikes, the crates on Dawn disappeared for me too. 343 needs to put these back. They should be there.
>
>
> > 2535447569712250;5:
> > on the 5th mission of halo 4 (MCC PC) reclaimer, a while in the level while riding on the mammoth the land in front of you just doesn’t load, and eventually, you die. I tried exiting and reloading and restarting my pc but You just can’t continue the level because the land doesn’t load in then it kills you.
> > I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this during their playthrough or if this is exclusive to me.
>
> Did not happen to me.

Weirdly the crates thing is exclusive to Dawn, at least in the campaign up to Shutdown. Finishing the campaign today so I’ll soon know for sure but still.

Edit; The crate bug IS exclusive to Dawn.

I think I got that ‘no music’ issue during the Mantis part of Composer, but I can’t be sure. However, I have another bug…if you go up close to this game’s ‘Marines’ their armour takes on a glitchy looking texture. I don’t recall this happening before the Halo 4 update.