Halo 4 has bored me, any hope for me?

Simply I just cant enjoy Halo 4 anymore, not like Halo Reach or Halo 3. I try and try to play, even force myself to try and I still cant enjoy a game that has changed so dramatically. I there any hope for me to continue playing a game that was changed so drastically?

Anyone who could shed some light for me?

My solution is to play another game, make myself bored of that game, then come back and play Halo 4 :smiley:

Simply just go enjoy other games…if you are so unhappy I doubt people are going to “convince” you otherwise.

facepalm

Well im not gonna flame you, cos like you im an avid halo fan but theres no playability for halo 4 multiplayer.

recently I’ve been playing halo wars and halo 4 forge. Also a while ago on my day off I just played around on halo 3 and reach forge to see what i liked and missed about em.

I’ll prolly go on bf3 later on.

Go on other games you like, theres no shame in doing so.

> … facepalm

Your response is ignorant, fine sir.

Sounds like a plan then, with the changes Halo 4 has done with I guess I will only play other games to get away from them. Halo Reach had me ALWAYS coming back for more. Halo 4, eh not so much I guess its because the weapons, MM, maps and Spartans and their stupid armor that was put in.

Well then off to Star Ocean the Last Hope! :smiley:

Than go play COD while the rest of us play Halo 4.

> Than go play COD while the rest of us play Halo 4.

Thats fine, a game is a game. Halo and CoD to me, one isnt superior over the other and honestly if thats your own judgement and excuse then you sir need some help rather than using CoD as a scapegoat to your answers. It fine though I have other games to enjoy and be proud of rather than a game that tries to cater and bring in CoD fans. Halo was and always will be a Arena based game regardless. What we have as far Halo 4 goes, breaks that and makes it into an everyday shooter like most FPS rather than keeping to its core and making it more interesting and fun it play. Therefore Bungie will always be the real father to the 6 actual Halo games they made. Rather than a step-father figure that tries to add in a formula to make it better.

I will be happily awaiting Destiny rather than Halo 5-whatever ignorant number they go to. I am a huge fan of Halo indeed but to the core games that were produced in the past rather than what we have now.

> Simply I just cant enjoy Halo 4 anymore, not like Halo Reach or Halo 3. I try and try to play, even force myself to try and I still cant enjoy a game that has changed so dramatically. I there any hope for me to continue playing a game that was changed so drastically?
>
> Anyone who could shed some light for me?

Bioshock Infinite

Tomb Raider

Gears of War Judgment

3 solid games that you can enjoy.

Metal Gear Revengeance

Far Cry 3

are other games that you can enjoy.

> > Simply I just cant enjoy Halo 4 anymore, not like Halo Reach or Halo 3. I try and try to play, even force myself to try and I still cant enjoy a game that has changed so dramatically. I there any hope for me to continue playing a game that was changed so drastically?
> >
> > Anyone who could shed some light for me?
>
> Bioshock Infinite
>
> Tomb Raider
>
> Gears of War Judgment
>
> 3 solid games that you can enjoy.
>
> Metal Gear Revengeance
>
> Far Cry 3
>
> are other games that you can enjoy.

Got Tomb Raider and trashed that game! Got mostly everything. As for the others I dont have the money right now to go and get them :frowning:

First, as others have said, go play some other games. You can get tired of anything if you do ONLY that for too long.

Also try getting together some people for some custom games or make a forge map. Taking some screenshots is fun too.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others or make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Play other games that are worth your time. Halo 4 -Yoinking!- suck -Yoink-. -Yoinking!- worst piece of -Yoinking!- -Yoink!- -Yoink- ive ever -Yoinking!- played haha.

343i is the most dim witted group of people on the face of the planet. But our game now, get everything later! -Yoink- you 343i

> First, as others have said, go play some other games. You can get tired of anything if you do ONLY that for too long.
>
> Also try getting together some people for some custom games or make a forge map. Taking some screenshots is fun too.

The thing my friend is that I dont have any friends that do that kind of stuff though.

There are websites that host custom game lobbies. :slight_smile: Like Halocustoms.

You can try what I do. Lay a towel down on the couch, drink some Irish whiskey, and play while only wearing your headset.

> Simply I just cant enjoy Halo 4 anymore, not like Halo Reach or Halo 3. I try and try to play, even force myself to try and I still cant enjoy a game that has changed so dramatically. I there any hope for me to continue playing a game that was changed so drastically?
>
> Anyone who could shed some light for me?

Try playing other games. Thats kinda what gamers do, play a wide variety of games.

That said, I do agree with you. Halo 4, at the moment, is lacking any form of motivation for me to return and play it.

Not to say it’s the worst game ever, but with out any incentive to actually play it for long periods of time, the game flopped.

> > Simply I just cant enjoy Halo 4 anymore, not like Halo Reach or Halo 3. I try and try to play, even force myself to try and I still cant enjoy a game that has changed so dramatically. I there any hope for me to continue playing a game that was changed so drastically?
> >
> > Anyone who could shed some light for me?
>
> Try playing other games. Thats kinda what gamers do, play a wide variety of games.
>
> That said, I do agree with you. Halo 4, at the moment, is lacking any form of motivation for me to return and play it.
>
> Not to say it’s the worst game ever, but with out any incentive to actually play it for long periods of time, the game flopped.

I don’t think that MS wants you to play for years on end.

They want you to buy some more games!

:slight_smile:

Well I personally have taken a break from the game. It just upsets me ( a lot of issues that you have undoubtedly seen all over the forums) and I don’t want to end up hating the game because I really like and enjoyed it so far. Try what I’m doing and take a break. Trust me when I tell you that Halo 3 is still fun on weekends and Reach has enough players to have a good time. Halo 4 will hopefully have sufficient numbers when it’s time to go back.

Just play other games. Try games that aren’t FPS and you might find you enjoy them. Here’s a few suggestions: FF 13, The Sims 3, Gears of War 3 (Not Judgement because that game is nowhere near as good, imo), Skyrim, GTA IV, Assassin’s Creed III, Dishonored, Fable I or III, Mass Effect 1, 2, 3, or Minecraft. That’s everything that I can think up of for now…