Halo 4 Has Better/Louder Sounds, This Is Pathetic

I don’t know if this is a developer issue or a Xbox One issue. If you have Forza 4 you will notice the sound output is much louder than Forza 6 on the same volume level. It seems like this is the same with Halo 5, the gun sounds are not as loud and the gun sounds in Halo 4 seem much louder and clear, I am very disappointed, they really messed up the weapon sounds and I miss Halo 4’s louder weapon sounds. Go ahead and test it yourself, shoot some of the same weapons on the same volume on Halo 4 and Halo 5 and you will notice Halo 4 sounds a lot louder.

Sorry the game isn’t to your liking, but many of us vastly disagree with you.

Have a good day.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You couldn’t pick a dumber thing to complain about.

This was intentionally done by 343i. Watch week 3 of The Sprint and it will explain why but the TL:DR of it is this: they didn’t want weapons to drown out the music during campaign. Campaign and Warzone have LARGE amounts of gun play occurring simultaneously so they wanted to avoid turning it into a incoherent noise.

FIX- there is a function on your tv remote labeled “volume.” If you go ahead and turn that up (increase) you should start to notice a louder sound coming from your speakers. Or just take the -Yoinks!- out of your ears.

Oh look, you again. Just turn up the volume like everyone else.

“Just turn up the volume like everyone else” your ride
The Omeggos

Out of all the complaints, sound design is not one of them. Everything is tuned almost perfectly. Let’s focus on the 200+ other issues with the game.

> 2535456728927988;5:
> FIX- there is a function on your tv remote labeled “volume.” If you go ahead and turn that up (increase) you should start to notice a louder sound coming from your speakers. Or just take the -Yoinks!- out of your ears.

Yea keep being a smart -Yoink-, you only sound stupid. All of you who say just turn up the volume don’t under stand that Halo 4 gun sounds and the game itself is louder on the same volume level so the problem is with the games sound output itself.

> 2533274831388058;4:
> This was intentionally done by 343i. Watch week 3 of The Sprint and it will explain why but the TL:DR of it is this: they didn’t want weapons to drown out the music during campaign. Campaign and Warzone have LARGE amounts of gun play occurring simultaneously so they wanted to avoid turning it into a incoherent noise.

Yea but what about Arena, I miss the louder halo 4 weapons. They need to make it louder in Arena at least, the weapon sounds.

> 2533274978433596;8:
> Out of all the complaints, sound design is not one of them. Everything is tuned almost perfectly. Let’s focus on the 200+ other issues with the game.

So your opinion is more important?

The sound design in this game is award worthy. Get a good pair of headphones and play campaign. It’s stunning.