Halo 4 Has Been Leaked

Someone already has their hands on the game and has uploaded two videos, which have since been removed. This should serve as a huge warning to anyone who wishes to stay active on this site or regularly follows Halo 4 on the web without ruining the game for themselves. Be careful.

Thanks for the heads up…

I hope this doesn’t end up like Reach pre-launch /:

> I hope this doesn’t end up like Reach pre-launch /:

I wonder how much better the campaign would have been for myself if I hadn’t known exactly how it ended.

Im pissed some one got to play it already while we wait, tell me why the -Yoink- cant they just release the fing game tommorrow this waiting is getting old for me and alot of ppl

> Im pissed some one got to play it already while we wait, tell me why the -Yoink!- cant they just release the fing game tommorrow this waiting is getting old for me and alot of ppl

Advertising & mass production.

> Someone already has their hands on the game and has uploaded two videos, which have since been removed. This should serve as a huge warning to anyone who wishes to stay active on this site or regularly follows Halo 4 on the web without ruining the game for themselves. Be careful.

Snickerdoodle and Cobb will save us all! (I am scared…)

> Im pissed some one got to play it already while we wait, tell me why the -Yoink!- cant they just release the fing game tommorrow this waiting is getting old for me and alot of ppl

Patience Young one

> > Someone already has their hands on the game and has uploaded two videos, which have since been removed. This should serve as a huge warning to anyone who wishes to stay active on this site or regularly follows Halo 4 on the web without ruining the game for themselves. Be careful.
>
> Snickerdoodle and Cobb will save us all! (I am scared…)

They must ready their Bamhammers for the incoming onslaught of trolls and haters who will come to this site in hopes of ruining everyone’s day.

Who you callin young fool…

> > I hope this doesn’t end up like Reach pre-launch /:
>
> I wonder how much better the campaign would have been for myself if I hadn’t known exactly how it ended.

It’s this day and age.

With internet and video being more widespread, it should be expected that plots to upcoming games will be leaked out.

I see the darkness approaching for me…

I shall search the Forward Unto Dawn episodes and the remaining IGN map walkthroughs, maybe the bulletins when the time is right… but campaign and everything else is pretty much done for me.

We know alredy:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst120343_Go-Dark--NOW--Halo-4-Leaked----No-Links.aspx

> We know alredy:
>
>
> https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst120343_Go-Dark--NOW--Halo-4-Leaked----No-Links.aspx

Clearly not everyone knows.

There is no leak. The 2 disc picture is fake. Has no manual, it clearly shows the disc is a sticker print, and the menu could’ve been taken easily from an E3 video and pasted on a TV screen in Photoshop.

By the end of this week I’m gonna stop going on these forums as they’ll be filled with spoilers…

OP: Gamma Station this is firmion RSO, unconfirmed reports of Halo 4 being leaked.
Me: Impossible, check your source.
OP: Seeing multiple videos online.
Me: Oh god, this can’t be happening.
OP: There’s no mistake, Halo 4 has been leaked, winter contingency has been declared. All units should go dark when ready.

Cookie for reference.

> > We know alredy:
> >
> >
> > https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst120343_Go-Dark--NOW--Halo-4-Leaked----No-Links.aspx
>
> Clearly not everyone knows.

^This.^

> There is no leak. The 2 disc picture is fake. Has no manual, it clearly shows the disc is a sticker print, and the menu could’ve been taken easily from an E3 video and pasted on a TV screen in Photoshop.

If you look at the limited edition contents, the discs utilize the same art. And this guy even uploaded videos that were taken down by Microsoft for Copyright violations.

I dislike knowing someone else has the game we all won’t be able to get for another month or so.