Halo 4 = Halo Reach + Modern Warfare (IMO)

Please stop with these threads if your not interested why visit the fourms only true discussion is allowed here

why is the only no for it to be like halo 3? Halo 4 is Halo 4.

You don’t sound like a die hard Halo fan.

You’re entitled to your opinion but i must respectfully disagree entirely.

This again? I thought this ended months ago.

Oh well, don’t buy it then. Your loss. Continue to play Halo 3 as the population dies out even more when Halo 4 comes out. The sad part is just about everyone who says this crap will end up getting Halo 4 anyway.

BTW, 343i, as well as many others who have played the game at different events, have said that it plays more like Halo 3 than Reach.

And please, please do compare it to Modern Warfare, or CoD in general, which never changes. At least Halo changes. 343i will put in Halo 4 what they see fits well. They said they are trying their hardest to make everything balanced this time. I believe them, and I personally love what they are doing.

Please don’t say I probably started with Reach. I first got LIVE June 20, 2008, and the first game I played was Halo 3, and I’ve been hooked ever since.

And how is Halo dying? Reach reaches a total poulation of over 100k every day up in the afternoon. Halo 4 will do the same, and will probably have more players than Reach did when it came out.

Halo needs to evolve. It doesn’t need to be the same every time. I don’t wanna buy Halo 3 when I already own it. It’s changing for the better. If you don’t like it, don’t buy it. It’s that simple.

don’t feed the troll … Thread/

> well your right but i personally consider halo 3 as the last halo game i dont count reach as one, its just that in halo 3, multiplayer was fun, the ranking system was fair, and it was different that COD, now in reach and halo 4 your gonna have weapon load outs like COD and its just going to be DMR spam all the time, at least i think their getting ride of armor lock, i just wanna know why everything is becoming COD, the reason i love haloo was because it was different that COD and Battle field

So, if a game has the title of Halo, it’s not Halo? You don’t believe in Reach, ODST, Wars, and Anniversary? Fairy tales and witchcraft are they? Folklore? Tall tales? Legends?

Regardless of the fact that we get Loadouts (which I like because I prefer the AR over the DMR and I can’t get it in Slayer DMRs), it’s not gonna be CoD or Battlefield. The features don’t make a MP mode, the way it plays does. Halo will never play like Cod or Battlefield, and vice versa. Halo will always have its own style and feel. I like having Loadouts. I can be different from everyone else. I like being able to have more customization options. To me, Loadouts and camos are nothing to complain about. MP games are all about how you want to play, so why force us to use certain weapons unless we choose a game mode like Grifball or Snipers? With Loadouts, we truly get to choose how we play. We get to use what we are good with and what we prefer over preselections.

DMR spamming? So it’s okay if they spam the BR or the Magnum, or any other weapon? DMR spamming is not an excuse for hating the game.

And is it really becoming CoD? Is CoD the only game with Loadouts? Was CoD 4 the first game to have customizable loadouts?

look, Halo is Halo, CoD is CoD, and Battlefield is Battlefield. Just because they share similar features doesn’t one is or is becoming the other. CoD has guns, and so does Halo, so does that make Halo like CoD?

> also what really gets me is when i played halo 3 online i was playing with other “adults” who play like “adults” and use the mic like “adults” then all of a sudden when reach came out the only people online were trash talking little kids and snot nosed gansta wanna be punks, but maybe that is just me, i know halo has to be involved by why does it have to evolve to cater to this punk a@$ kids, and i know 343i has a lot of work to do and i give them credit taking this on and trying to live up to the hype, its just that i miss a lot of what made halo 3 so good, now i heard elites wont be in multiplayer, firefight is gone, and i see youtube videos of online game play and they have DMR’s and that is all they use so i mean it seems like it is just going to be another Reach game, though Master chief is back so i might just buy it becuase of him and cortana, i personally love the story line

So, because the DMR is back, it makes it Reach? The AR, Magnum, and many other past Halo weapons are in Reach, so is Reach another Halo 3?

I guess we played different versions of Halo 3. There were a lot of punks on that game back in its glory days, and there are still a lot of them on there, as well as on Reach. You’re on Xbox LIVE. What do you expect?

yes lol also how come any time anyone says something that is not worshiping halo they are called trolls and targeted by everyone, you guys sure sound like heterophobes, i am just stating my opinion, hence i said In My Opinion, but suddenly i get “don’t feed the troll” so halo has become, china, where you cant say anything bad about it otherwise your some uninformed troll, thanks guys , thanks

> yes lol also how come any time anyone says something that is not worshiping halo they are called trolls and targeted by everyone, you guys sure sound like heterophobes, i am just stating my opinion, hence i said In My Opinion, but suddenly i get “don’t feed the troll” so halo has become, china, where you cant say anything bad about it otherwise your some uninformed troll, thanks guys , thanks

I don’t consider you a troll at the moment, but your reasons for hating the game just aren’t good at all. What makes Loadouts so freaking bad that Halo 4 sucks?

Just read my posts and you might change your mind.

what i don’t get is why the DMR is back, it shouldn’t be, it does not make sense,

1. halo reach had DMR
  2. halo = none
  3. halo 2 = none
  4. halo 3 = had BR (improved version of DMR)

so why would the USMC go back to the DMR when it had the improved BR it does not make sense

Well first things first. If you had taken the time to do a quick search you would have noticed we have a TON of these threads.

Secondly, Call of Duty isn’t the first game to do things that Halo 4 is adding to its gameplay. So to sit there and state that Halo is becoming Call of Duty is just pointless.
Every company in the world borrows elements from each others products. Its the way its always been.

A lot of people have actually played the game (and hated reach like you) and are now loving it. So just wait. Rent it if you aren’t sure.

But whats the point of coming to a Halo Community to say that you don’t like Reach or Halo 4. We don’t want to know. Adapt to the changes or move to a different community.

from the videos i watched alot of stuff does not make sense, like the BR/DMR thing and why no firefight and why no Elites in Multiplayer??? though i wish they would go back to the 1-50 ranking system because that moved up and down depending on how you played, i mean i can suck badly but if i play enough i will prestige, or rank up, which makes no sense

I respect your opinion. Now get out.

> This is just an opinion piece, and is only based on my personal opinion <mark>so be adults</mark>
>
>
> <mark>Halo is dead, id died with halo odst and halo 3, reach sucked and halo 4 is gonna suck, i am a die hard halo fan but the more halo games that come out the more like modern warfare they are, with lots of DMR garbage, so yeah i am not buying halo 4 till it is in the 9.99$ bin at walmart in like a couple of months after release, just like reach did, so what does every one else think</mark>

I think I made my point.

> what i don’t get is why the DMR is back, it shouldn’t be, it does not make sense,
>
>
> 1. halo reach had DMR
> 2. halo = none
> 3. halo 2 = none
> 4. halo 3 = had BR (improved version of DMR)
>
> so why would the USMC go back to the DMR when it had the improved BR it does not make sense

It’s been 4 years, 7 months, and 10 days since Halo 3 ended. In that time period, the UNSC, not the USMC, could have had the DMR reinstated and upgraded. You can see that the UNSC weapons look different this time around, which supports my last statement. They could have upgraded it and brought it back. Also, some Marines may prefer the DMR over the BR.

Oh well. Your loss.

Everybody remember that this is his opinion. His sights are diffrent then everybody else s on this forum. Please refrain from negative posts towards OP.