Halo 4>Halo 5 complaints

Hello my fellow forum members.

It’s been nearly 5 months since Halo 4 was released on November 6.

There are still major problems with the game and we’re continuing to complain about the game and what we want them to fix and change.

After watching PAX East I got the feeling that they are indeed listening to our complaints, it’s just that they have no intention to implement the changes we want in Halo 4. They are instead taking the feedback we’ve given them to Halo 5.

I feel that if this is the case it’s a cheap move. Instead of making up for their mistakes they made with Halo 4 they are making another game (Halo 5) with the things we wanted in Halo 4.

So if they are really doing this I bet that when 343 reveal Halo 5 and are ready to talk about the game they are going to mention ALL the things that went wrong in Halo 4 and say here’s the new and improved Halo game.

They will show some gameplay and suddenly they will drop the flag and everyone will scream and applaud etc.

> l show some gameplay and suddenly they will drop the flag and everyone will scream and applaud etc.

Our dreams are kind of small…

With the population around 45k and dropping every day, we are pretty much at the point where it’s just not worth their time to implement any major changes beyond simple tweaks and additions. The bulk of the game’s sales have already happened and its a better use of resources trying to craft a superb Halo 5 than it is trying to turn around a game that won’t be making them that much more money from here on out. I’m not necessarily happy about this but at the same time I can’t say I blame them.

> With the population around 45k and dropping every day, we are pretty much at the point where it’s just not worth their time to implement any major changes beyond simple tweaks and additions. The bulk of the game’s sales have already happened and its a better use of resources trying to craft a superb Halo 5 than it is trying to turn around a game that won’t be making them that much more money from here on out. I’m not necessarily happy about this but at the same time I can’t say I blame them.

Yep, it’s an enterprise like any other. All it wants is to make good profit and that’s how most enterprises work nowadays. I mean most not all…

> With the population around 45k and dropping every day

Huh that’s weird.

Last week I saw a post that said it was 41K

A week before that it was 40K.

Guess its going up, not down.

> > With the population around 45k and dropping every day
>
> Huh that’s weird.
>
> Last week I saw a post that said it was 41K
>
> A week before that it was 40K.