Halo 4 Grenades

How strong do you want them to be Halo Reach Style or Halo 3 Styles or maybe like another Halo’s grenades i personally want them to be like Halo 3 because Reach’s grenades were almost mini nukes being thrown around but Halo 3 Grenades were balanced almost (in my mind)

> How strong do you want them to be Halo Reach Style or Halo 3 Styles or maybe like another Halo’s grenades i personally want them to be like Halo 3 because Reach’s grenades were almost mini nukes being thrown around but Halo 3 Grenades were balanced almost (in my mind)

In reach, 'nade jumping was impossible. I want to go back to Halo 2s grenades or halo 3s. At least then grenade jumping wont kill you… And yeah, i really dislike reachs mini nukes.

I want the Reach grenades, with a slightly longer fuse time, with Halo 3’s physics (bouncier and a more horizontal arc).

Grenades can be uber powerful, as long as they are easily dodged, by enabling high movement speeds.

I would Prefer Halo 2’s nades. They were pretty balanced and it showed because you were able to carry 4 of each.

> > How strong do you want them to be Halo Reach Style or Halo 3 Styles or maybe like another Halo’s grenades i personally want them to be like Halo 3 because Reach’s grenades were almost mini nukes being thrown around but Halo 3 Grenades were balanced almost (in my mind)
>
> In reach, 'nade jumping was impossible. I want to go back to Halo 2s grenades or halo 3s. At least then grenade jumping wont kill you… And yeah, i really dislike reachs mini nukes.

I agree Nade jumping almost impssible because if you didn’t do it right the first time your health would be way to low to do it a second time.

Halo 2/3 grenade would be good loved the way i could bounce them off walls unlike Reach, also I hope the damage of grenades also would be in way of Halo 2/3 as Reach grenades were just annoying mini nukes that never got changed.

Halo 3 would be great. Reach they’re like mini nukes.

> Halo 3 would be great. Reach they’re like mini nukes.

It has been said by someone who test H4 that the grenades are indeed weaker than the one in Reach. They didnt say by how much though.

H3 grenades were perfectly balanced so the grenades in H4 should be exactly like H3

Halo 3 grenades = perfection

Halo 3 style for sure!
Reach were mini-Nukes as many others have said.

They need to suit the new gameplay so I’m not sure if H3 style would work. H3 style better be how it is in classic playlists.

Halo 3 grenades = smoke grenade from Gears 3, funny but deals no damage and serves no purpose.
The grenades in Halo 3 were worthless, they dealt so little damage you were actually suprpised when one killed you, and on any bigger map, people spammed the nades at start (narrows for example) to get a few cheap hits.
In Reach people at least saved the nades and used them as a weapon, sure with the low movement speed and high gravity they were a bit to effective, but still better then Halo 3. A mix would be the best, Reach damage but with with Halo 3 speed and gravity, hence they would only kill you if you were standing still for to long (maybe longer fuse)

Halo 3’s. Frags were support and Plasma were killing with a good time of fuses. just like how it should be.

Yeah I saw a post on NeoGaf by Frankie confirming that the grenades in Halo 4 will not be mini nukes like they were in Reach. I am soooo hoping they will be as good as the Halo 3 nades.

Grenades are meant to be powerful. I’ll go ahead and suggest Halo Reach grenades, but if not, I’m fine.

> Halo 3 grenades = smoke grenade from Gears 3, funny but deals no damage and serves no purpose.
> The grenades in Halo 3 were worthless, they dealt so little damage you were actually suprpised when one killed you, and on any bigger map, people spammed the nades at start (narrows for example) to get a few cheap hits.
> In Reach people at least saved the nades and used them as a weapon, sure with the low movement speed and high gravity they were a bit to effective, but still better then Halo 3. A mix would be the best, Reach damage but with with Halo 3 speed and gravity, hence they would only kill you if you were standing still for to long (maybe longer fuse)

You clearly weren’t throwing them correctly

> Halo 3 grenades = perfection

Agreed.

H3 grenades all day.

> Halo 2/3 grenade would be good loved the way i could bounce them off walls unlike Reach, also I hope the damage of grenades also would be in way of Halo 2/3 as Reach grenades were just annoying mini nukes that never got changed.