Halo 4 gotta be Dark.

I mean,we’re not facing the same enemies,the same ones that have weapons that shoots pink,green,blue,red,even yellow.

We’re facing some “acient enemy”,and obviously the flood,you know,Halo should be creppy and Dark,not the same childish game,make that ESRB rate worth.

I’d rather have the bright vibrant environments of the first 3 halo games, personally.

> I’d rather have the bright vibrant environments of the first 3 halo games, personally.

I agree. Vast landscapes and vibrant colors is crucial to the Halo brand. I’m not completely against a dark level or two but I would rather not see a GOW type campaign.

What like Harry Potter? Going from Family to Adult

colours mean numbers

I’d like to see “dark” but in a Halo way. I always thought the Forerunner levels of Halo were awesome and “dark,” I would love to see more like that but almost completely metallic levels with vibrant blue lights, and or hard light bridges. Something extremely foreign/alien.

> I’d rather have the bright vibrant environments of the first 3 halo games, personally.

Not that kind of dark, mean,Dark like the universe,a dark and really inmersing story.

> I’d like to see “dark” but in a Halo way. I always thought the Forerunner levels of Halo were awesome and “dark,” I would love to see more like that but almost completely metallic levels with vibrant blue lights, and or hard light bridges. Something extremely foreign/alien.

Someone that catch’s the idea.

Other humans?

My youtube channel!

Dark? Dark?
Personally, I want madness.

> > I’d rather have the bright vibrant environments of the first 3 halo games, personally.
>
> I agree. Vast landscapes and vibrant colors is crucial to the Halo brand. I’m not completely against a dark level or two but I would rather not see a GOW type campaign.

I don’t mind what the levels are like so long as they’re interesting.

From the Halo theme used in the teaser trailer, it really does sound like Halo 4 will be dark. And I think it will be cool if 343i goes for a darker, more sinister story with the new Halo trilogy.

Well, we definitely need these colorful vistas seen in the original trilogy, but I wouldn’t have anything against few levels with only dark Forerunner corridors with circuits glowing blue inside the walls. Halo 4 needs to do what Halo CE accomplished so well, to be atmospheric. I want to get the same feeling that I get every time I play Halo CE.

> Well, we definitely need these colorful vistas seen in the original trilogy, but I wouldn’t have anything against few levels with only dark Forerunner corridors with circuits glowing blue inside the walls. Halo 4 needs to do what Halo CE accomplished so well, to be atmospheric. I want to get the same feeling that I get every time I play Halo CE.

But a bit darker.

No, it doesn’t need to be dark. Then it will just be a FPS Dead Space.

The more somber sound of the iconic Halo chant tells me that the trilogy is going in quite a dark direction.

I say make it like ODST. That was a great balance between the dark, creepy atmosphere, and having the bright iconic Halo colors, while managing to not make them feel out of place.