Halo 4... got some interesting thoughts

What would be beast for halo 4 would be if 343 kept halo 3’s weapons, just edited them graphic wise and looks sort of thing, the weapons in halo 3 were so well balanced and im not sure but the gameplay went so smooth. I hope they make the forge very similiar to reach. tell me what you think?

I hope they have a clean-ish slate with weapons except for like the pistol, assualt rifle and shotgun (maybe sniper) but the rest should be more or less new. I agree with you on the forge however.

> What would be beast for halo 4 would be if 343 kept halo 3’s weapons, just edited them graphic wise and looks sort of thing, the weapons in halo 3 were so well balanced and im not sure but the gameplay went so smooth. I hope they make the forge very similiar to reach. tell me what you think.

They would kill Halo’s sense of progression.

Halo 4 != Halo 3.

6 player firefight wooooop

> 6 player firefight wooooop

bad idea

> What would be beast for halo 4 would be if 343 kept halo 3’s weapons, just edited them graphic wise and looks sort of thing, the weapons in halo 3 were so well balanced and im not sure but the gameplay went so smooth. I hope they make the forge very similiar to reach. tell me what you think?

Halo 4 = new campaign, otherwise its after H3… same weapons

> What would be beast for halo 4 would be if 343 kept halo 3’s weapons, just edited them graphic wise and looks sort of thing, the weapons in halo 3 were so well balanced and im not sure but the gameplay went so smooth. I hope they make the forge very similiar to reach.

i totally agree accept after playing reach and then going back to halo 3 i realized that the controller vibration is next to non-existant which i never really thought mattered except i couldn’t tell where i was being shot from and felt weird when i jumped off the top of sand trap and i didn’t feel anything. so i would say halo 3 style of guns and gameplay along with halo reach’s sense of feel.
also i would like all of halo 3’s vehicles back except the hornet, replace that with a more fortified version of the falcon (they are far too easy to take down) also with that it’d be nice if the driver had some way of defending himself/killing people cause lets face it, you aint never gunna splatter someone with one of those. And in regards to the prowler, i say bring it back, the idea is genius all you had to do was improve the turret so it could actually kill someone. choppers are perfect and elephants leave so many ridiculous opportunities that i dont see why not. no revenants, they are just too much, they slow the game down and aren’t really that much fun. and lastly i think the covenant should have something along the same lines as a mongoose, ghosts are too powerful to fill this category.

> > What would be beast for halo 4 would be if 343 kept halo 3’s weapons, just edited them graphic wise and looks sort of thing, the weapons in halo 3 were so well balanced and im not sure but the gameplay went so smooth. I hope they make the forge very similiar to reach.
>
> i totally agree accept after playing reach and then going back to halo 3 i realized that the controller vibration is next to non-existant which i never really thought mattered except i couldn’t tell where i was being shot from and felt weird when i jumped off the top of sand trap and i didn’t feel anything. so i would say halo 3 style of guns and gameplay along with halo reach’s sense of feel.
> also i would like all of halo 3’s vehicles back except the hornet, replace that with a more fortified version of the falcon (they are far too easy to take down) also with that it’d be nice if the driver had some way of defending himself/killing people cause lets face it, you aint never gunna splatter someone with one of those. And in regards to the prowler, i say bring it back, the idea is genius all you had to do was improve the turret so it could actually kill someone. choppers are perfect and elephants leave so many ridiculous opportunities that i dont see why not. no revenants, they are just too much, they slow the game down and aren’t really that much fun. and lastly i think the covenant should have something along the same lines as a mongoose, ghosts are too powerful to fill this category.

so what you’re saying is…you want H4 to be a souped up version of H3?

:frowning:

> > > What would be beast for halo 4 would be if 343 kept halo 3’s weapons, just edited them graphic wise and looks sort of thing, the weapons in halo 3 were so well balanced and im not sure but the gameplay went so smooth. I hope they make the forge very similiar to reach.
> >
> > i totally agree accept after playing reach and then going back to halo 3 i realized that the controller vibration is next to non-existant which i never really thought mattered except i couldn’t tell where i was being shot from and felt weird when i jumped off the top of sand trap and i didn’t feel anything. so i would say halo 3 style of guns and gameplay along with halo reach’s sense of feel.
> > also i would like all of halo 3’s vehicles back except the hornet, replace that with a more fortified version of the falcon (they are far too easy to take down) also with that it’d be nice if the driver had some way of defending himself/killing people cause lets face it, you aint never gunna splatter someone with one of those. And in regards to the prowler, i say bring it back, the idea is genius all you had to do was improve the turret so it could actually kill someone. choppers are perfect and elephants leave so many ridiculous opportunities that i dont see why not. no revenants, they are just too much, they slow the game down and aren’t really that much fun. and lastly i think the covenant should have something along the same lines as a mongoose, ghosts are too powerful to fill this category.
>
> so what you’re saying is…you want H4 to be a souped up version of H3?
>
> :frowning:

what im saying is that i want halo 4 to look to halo 3 and build off of that as opposed to building off of reach (forge excluded)

> Halo 4 = new campaign, otherwise its after H3… same weapons

Even in the teaser there is a new weapon so there will obviously be new weapons

> What would be beast for halo 4 would be if 343 kept halo 3’s weapons, just edited them graphic wise and looks sort of thing, the weapons in halo 3 were so well balanced and im not sure but the gameplay went so smooth. I hope they make the forge very similiar to reach. tell me what you think?

Honestly its a terrible idea the weapons in H3 were terribly unbalanced, and if you dont know what i mean then there is nothing i can say to you.

Obvioulsy keep the old weapons but they MUST add a few new ones.

I’d like to see what 343 has to offer as a whole rather than what their take is on someone else’s work.

New weapon pallet please, and remember don’t just innovate for the sake of innovation…