Halo 4 got a better review then BO2 from IGN

Which I find shocking…

Halo 4 got a 9.8 from IGN
Black Ops 2 got a 9.3

Just wanna throw that out there.

Oh and I should mention that Joystiq gave Halo 4 5/5 and gave BO2 a 4/5

Hmm…lets see here

cool story bro.

i realize in the gaming world a half a point is a huge deal to most people. heck, i know people who wont play some games if theyre rated any less than 8’s. but they both got rated above a 9.0 which for most any game (considering average scores) is quite a feat.

> Which I find shocking…
>
>
> Microsoft paid for a 9.8 from IGN
> but Activision isn’t as rich, so the could only afford a 9.3
>
> Just wanna throw that out there.

*fixed

I guess microsoft was willing to pay slightly more than activision

> > Which I find shocking…
> >
> >
> > Microsoft paid for a 9.8 from IGN
> > but Activision isn’t as rich, so the could only afford a 9.3
> >
> > Just wanna throw that out there.
>
> *fixed

Very mature.

But no I don’t think Microsoft payed for anything.

Quit being childish.

Oh and FYI IGN is known for giving COD biased reviews…

> > > Which I find shocking…
> > >
> > >
> > > Microsoft paid for a 9.8 from IGN
> > > but Activision isn’t as rich, so the could only afford a 9.3
> > >
> > > Just wanna throw that out there.
> >
> > *fixed
>
> Very mature.
>
> But no I don’t think Microsoft payed for anything.
>
> Quit being childish.

Kotaku just had a big article on it. Someone leaked that info, got fired. It’s the same in any type of journalism.

> > Which I find shocking…
> >
> >
> > Microsoft paid for a 9.8 from IGN
> > but Activision isn’t as rich, so the could only afford a 9.3
> >
> > Just wanna throw that out there.
>
> *fixed

Wouldn’t Microsoft pay for Blops to sell too? After all, people buy the 360 version…

Just throwing that back at your face.

> Which I find shocking…
>
>
> Halo 4 got a 9.8 from IGN
> Black Ops 2 got a 9.3
>
> Just wanna throw that out there.

Nobody cares dude. It’s just a game.

> > > > Which I find shocking…
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Microsoft paid for a 9.8 from IGN
> > > > but Activision isn’t as rich, so the could only afford a 9.3
> > > >
> > > > Just wanna throw that out there.
> > >
> > > *fixed
> >
> > Very mature.
> >
> > But no I don’t think Microsoft payed for anything.
> >
> > Quit being childish.
>
> Kotaku just had a big article on it. Someone leaked that info, got fired. It’s the same in any type of journalism.

So then Microsoft payed Adam Kovic to give the game a perfect 10? I don’t think so. Kovic plays COD and Halo, hes’s just more of a Halo fan.

Oh and by the way, where your for this so called article from Kotaku.

> > > Which I find shocking…
> > >
> > >
> > > Microsoft paid for a 9.8 from IGN
> > > but Activision isn’t as rich, so the could only afford a 9.3
> > >
> > > Just wanna throw that out there.
> >
> > *fixed
>
> Wouldn’t Microsoft pay for Blops to sell too? After all, people buy the 360 version…
>
>
> Just throwing that back at your face.

Microsoft doesn’t directly profit from the sales of games but by the publisher.

IGN has been slammed for years for accepting bribes. Just sayin, do your homework.

Sheesh, everyones all umad because I made a joke at the expense of Ignorance. Wasn’t trying to slam Halo 4: Dress-up Extravaganza

> > > > Which I find shocking…
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Microsoft paid for a 9.8 from IGN
> > > > but Activision isn’t as rich, so the could only afford a 9.3
> > > >
> > > > Just wanna throw that out there.
> > >
> > > *fixed
> >
> > Wouldn’t Microsoft pay for Blops to sell too? After all, people buy the 360 version…
> >
> >
> > Just throwing that back at your face.
>
> Microsoft doesn’t directly profit from the sales of games but by the publisher.
>
> IGN has been slammed for years for accepting bribes. Just sayin, do your homework.
>
> Sheesh, everyones all umad because I made a joke at the expense of Ignorance. Wasn’t trying to slam Halo 4: Dress-up Extravaganza

Then tell me this…every year COD came out, IGN gave it an almost perfect review back during the MW series.

I’m not gonna go any further. Not gonna risk getting yelled at for flaming you.

Didn’t Halo CEA get a 9.7, and 343 took out half the game?
Let it be known that multiplayer in IGN’s eyes is 3% of the total game.
Conclusion: definitely rigged or IGN really don’t know what they’re doing.

I don’t get it. All I’m saying is that IGN is a terrible source.
Halo lore is amazing, love it. Multiplayer is meh.
Cod sucks on all fronts, id rather play bf3.

All I’m saying are reviews from IGN don’t matter nothing.

> > > > Which I find shocking…
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Microsoft paid for a 9.8 from IGN
> > > > but Activision isn’t as rich, so the could only afford a 9.3
> > > >
> > > > Just wanna throw that out there.
> > >
> > > *fixed
> >
> > Very mature.
> >
> > But no I don’t think Microsoft payed for anything.
> >
> > Quit being childish.
>
> Kotaku just had a big article on it. Someone leaked that info, got fired. It’s the same in any type of journalism.

Provide a link to the article