Halo 4 Goods/Bads/Ehs

Alright, so, I’m doing this thread as mature, anti-troll thread. Please refrain from tl;drs, COOL STORY BROs, and UMADs. Please post positive feedback. Alright, to the point. I want to know what people think is good in Halo 4, and what they think is bad. And also if there is something you don’t really have an opinion on something, please feel free to share.

My good feelings towards the game is that it took elements from all of the Halo games. I meam, it looks like it plays like Halo. And thats really all I could ask for. I also really like all of the brand new weapons in the universe.

The only really bad things I see are the menus. Lol excuse me from being a Reach menu fan, but I really really hate these new menus. I’m sure they’ll grow on me, but for now, they’re uglyyy.

The ehs are the loadouts and specializations. I couldn’t really care. I mean there are going to be gametypes that will have classic gameplay so I’ll be fine in that aspect too.

So, post away and share you excitements and sorrows.

POPS out.

Good:
Maps are looking good
Gameplay speed looks back to normal
From what I’ve heard, the BR and DMR are equally useful
Longbow
Campaign will be interesting
Graphics

Bad:
Ordnance drops
Random weapon drops
Waypoints on weapons telling others where they are
Promethean Vision
Ranking system
Custom loadouts
Specializations
No grenade pick-up
Controller Layout

Eh:
Spartan Ops allows you to build on Multiplayer stats (Firefight boosting, anyone?)
Spartan 4’s armor/skins
Certain aesthetics (medals, weapon skins, etc.)

I’m sure I can think of a few more for each. I’m really trying to stay positive and not put everything in the “Bad” column.

> Good:
> Maps are looking good
> Gameplay speed looks back to normal
> From what I’ve heard, the BR and DMR are equally useful
> Longbow
> Campaign will be interesting
> Graphics
>
> Bad:
> Ordnance drops
> Random weapon drops
> Waypoints on weapons telling others where they are
> Promethean Vision
> Ranking system
> Custom loadouts
> Specializations
> No grenade pick-up
> Controller Layout
>
> Eh:
> Spartan Ops allows you to build on Multiplayer stats (Firefight boosting, anyone?)
> Spartan 4’s armor/skins
> Certain aesthetics (medals, weapon skins, etc.)
>
> I’m sure I can think of a few more for each. I’m really trying to stay positive and not put everything in the “Bad” column.

You’re not very excited for the MP? Jw lol.

I think it all looks good so far, really. As long as they make it work, anyway, but I trust they’ll do that.