Halo 4 Gone To Shame *UPDATE 2X*

The multiplayer is very bland, the game feels nothing like any other Halo; feels like I’m playing a Hybrid. Vehicles are weak, weapons need tweaking, FPS needs fixing, matchmaking lobby looks cheap (sorry but it does), needs more variety of playlist.

But I continue to play this game, and you know why? Because its another Halo Title, but that has gone to corporate style gaming, instead of Community friendly. Real Smooth.

Heck even the Population numbers are declining!

Wake up 343, tell us whats up, fix the game, and save your loyal fans from turning away such as I, because very soon I’m putting this game back behind all the rest of my Halo Titles, and will be playing Halo Reach or Halo 3…

…because my friends

That’s HALO.

UPDATE

[The Music Vibes of the Halos]

<Halo CE Theme song>
My impression of Halo, just Epic.

<Halo 2 Main Menu song>
how epicably beautiful is this, another Halo Impression, purely epic.

<Halo 3 Theme song>
listen to that music, it still has the Halo Feel, another great Halo Impression, Epic.

<Halo Reach Theme Song>
Just no, sigh, no epicness here.

<Halo 4 Theme Song>
what? Where is the Halo Impression? Sounds like its some horror action/adventure soundtrack to a film.

UPDATE 2X

[>343 Multiplayer Designer in need; Job Position<

Sometimes I wish Bungie never gave up on the Franchise. ](Careers at Microsoft | Microsoft jobs)

Too bad that you think that.

It’s also too bad that the real Halo fans won’t care.

> Too bad that you think that.
>
> It’s also too bad that the real Halo fans won’t care.

Aka the people who started with Reach, love this game, and think Halo 2/3 were bad.

The ‘real’ fans.

And these ‘real’ fans are already getting bored once they hit 130 anyways.

>

I beg the differ. Open your eyes bro.

> Sometimes I wish Bungie never gave up on the Franchise.

They never did.
They were finished with it. -Yoink!- wanted money. And so the -Yoink!- in-house project gets it’s hands on it, and that’s why it’s the way it is.

> > Too bad that you think that.
> >
> > It’s also too bad that the real Halo fans won’t care.
>
> Aka the people who started with Reach, love this game, and think Halo 2/3 were boring.
>
> The ‘real’ fans.
>
> And these ‘real’ fans are already getting bored once they hit 130 anyways.

Actually, I meant the people like me, who have been with the series since the start and haven’t whined once. Also, I mainly like Halo for the story, and it has been perfect for me the entire way.

> > > Too bad that you think that.
> > >
> > > It’s also too bad that the real Halo fans won’t care.
> >
> > Aka the people who started with Reach, love this game, and think Halo 2/3 were boring.
> >
> > The ‘real’ fans.
> >
> > And these ‘real’ fans are already getting bored once they hit 130 anyways.
>
> Actually, I meant the people like me, who have been with the series since the start and haven’t whined once. Also, I mainly like Halo for the story, and it has been perfect for me the entire way.

Well that’s good for you but there are plenty of us who like it for the Multiplayer.

> > > > Too bad that you think that.
> > > >
> > > > It’s also too bad that the real Halo fans won’t care.
> > >
> > > Aka the people who started with Reach, love this game, and think Halo 2/3 were boring.
> > >
> > > The ‘real’ fans.
> > >
> > > And these ‘real’ fans are already getting bored once they hit 130 anyways.
> >
> > Actually, I meant the people like me, who have been with the series since the start and haven’t whined once. Also, I mainly like Halo for the story, and it has been perfect for me the entire way.
>
> Well that’s good for you but there are plenty of us who like it for the Multiplayer.

Well that’s good for you too. But if you truly like it for the multiplayer then don’t complain.

> > > > > Too bad that you think that.
> > > > >
> > > > > It’s also too bad that the real Halo fans won’t care.
> > > >
> > > > Aka the people who started with Reach, love this game, and think Halo 2/3 were boring.
> > > >
> > > > The ‘real’ fans.
> > > >
> > > > And these ‘real’ fans are already getting bored once they hit 130 anyways.
> > >
> > > Actually, I meant the people like me, who have been with the series since the start and haven’t whined once. Also, I mainly like Halo for the story, and it has been perfect for me the entire way.
> >
> > Well that’s good for you but there are plenty of us who like it for the Multiplayer.
>
> Well that’s good for you too. But if you truly like it for the multiplayer then don’t complain.

We complain because the multiplayer is -Yoink-.

What, is a ‘true halo fanboy’ just someone who blindly accepts whatever has the Halo label on it?

> > >
> >
> > Aka the people who started with Reach, love this game, and think Halo 2/3 were boring.
> >
> > The ‘real’ fans.
> >
>
> Actually, I meant the people like me, who have been with the series since the start and haven’t whined once. Also, I mainly like Halo for the story, and it has been perfect for me the entire way.

Lol whinning? Its the truth.

The only thing I admire about this game is that:

-Campaign is just indescribably beautiful.

-The music is very moving.

Thats what they nailed very well, the rest is a joke.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > >
> >
> >
> > The ‘real’ fans.
> >
>

All you’re saying is you’re easy money, who’ll eat up whatever crap you’re served.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> > > > > Too bad that you think that.
> > > > >
> > > > > It’s also too bad that the real Halo fans won’t care.
> > > >
> > > > Aka the people who started with Reach, love this game, and think Halo 2/3 were boring.
> > > >
> > > > The ‘real’ fans.
> > > >
> > > > And these ‘real’ fans are already getting bored once they hit 130 anyways.
> > >
> > > Actually, I meant the people like me, who have been with the series since the start and haven’t whined once. Also, I mainly like Halo for the story, and it has been perfect for me the entire way.
> >
> > Well that’s good for you but there are plenty of us who like it for the Multiplayer.
>
> Well that’s good for you too. But if you truly like it for the multiplayer then don’t complain.

Don’t complain because the thing we like it for doesn’t meet the bar previous games set nor does it meet the statements they’ve made about it?

What are you, stupid?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

>

I’m guessing you people forget the meaning of the word: OPINION

People have their own, and yours isn’t fact. All you’re doing is making yourself look like more of an idiot.

Don’t take games so seriously btw.

> > Sometimes I wish Bungie never gave up on the Franchise.
>
> They never did.
> They were finished with it. -Yoink!- wanted money. And so the -Yoink!- in-house project gets it’s hands on it, and that’s why it’s the way it is.

…And wasted a lot of money and time on a game that is not even finished yet. Its a beta.

>

That’s funny when you cry OPINION when you’re criticized, but you’re fine to tell people to shut up?
“But if you truly like it for the multiplayer then don’t complain.”

Hypocrite much?

Keep it clean guys.

It’s not a beta, and 343i said they’re going to release a TU in January sometime. Not Jan 1st but sometime in January. I’d recommend waiting until then, but if that doesn’t work for you, keep voicing your opinion (while playing other games).

>

There are no “real” fans. There is no guideline saying “you have to like this to be a real fan.”

We all came to Halo 4 different reasons. No one likes Halo 4 just one thing, and very few people share the same reason for loving Halo. Just because you don’t care what happens, doesn’t mean other people who love the franchise have to think the same as you do.

There are no “real” fans. There are those who like the games, those who play them and love it for what it is. We are all apart of the same community, and rather than fighting against eachother constantly telling the other person they are wrong, we should be working togehther to make the game fun for everyone.

>

I’m not even going to bother anymore. This is like arguing with the WBC, because of the inability to perceive another viewpoint. Also, the irony of your statement is that you’re getting the meaning of opinion wrong.

> > Too bad that you think that.
> >
> > It’s also too bad that the real Halo fans won’t care.
>
> There are no “real” fans. There is no guideline saying “you have to like this to be a real fan.”
>
> We all came to Halo 4 different reasons. No one likes Halo 4 just one thing, and very few people share the same reason for loving Halo. Just because you don’t care what happens, doesn’t mean other people who love the franchise have to think the same as you do.
>
> There are no “real” fans. There are those who like the games, those who play them and love it for what it is. We are all apart of the same community, and rather than fighting against eachother constantly telling the other person they are wrong, we should be working togehther to make the game fun for everyone.

I see what you mean, the term ‘fan’ is pretty loose.

> Keep it clean guys.
>
> It’s not a beta, and 343i said they’re going to release a TU in January sometime. Not Jan 1st but sometime in January. I’d recommend waiting until then, but if that doesn’t work for you, keep voicing your opinion (while playing other games).

I hope its going to be worth wild, because I really want to get in-depth with this game, truly.