Halo 4 Glitches!!!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

First off I must say that Halo 4 was a complete fail and waste of money, the forge sucks!! (no human air vehicles, no actual or nice forge worlds, there should be more budget or lower item costs, and be able to place WAY more of an item then what you can, Should have added more stuff that’s awesome like all the warthogs even the transport!!!)Campaign should have been better and why did Cortana have to die!?!? Spartan ops keeps screwing me over by spawning enemy out side the map and like ep4 chp5 I couldn’t kill the last ship or enemy because i was out of big guns, and the last enemy was glitched. The Armour was crappy it looked like the Spartans turned into little -Yoink- marines not grunt Spartans. The grunts also looked stupid. And you should have been able to get your game play videos from spartan ops.

i like halo 4

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Thanks for the spoilers -Yoink!-.

> Spartan ops keeps screwing me over by spawning enemy out side the map and like ep4 chp5 I couldn’t kill the last ship or enemy because i was out of big guns

WHAT?! What ship were you trying to kill? There is no ship in Ep4 Ch5 of Spartan Ops that you have to destroy to progress through the mission. If you mean the Phantoms, they just fly away after they drop the Covenant enemies out. You don’t have to destroy any ships at all.

And judging from your poll so far, a majority of people like the game.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

my bad ep3 chp5 and halo 4 isn’t halo at all… its -Yoink- compared to the other halos

It being the highest selling Halo in the series completely invalidates your first sentence.

> It being the highest selling Halo in the series completely invalidates your first sentence.

Omigawd don’t you know anything?! It’s like the worst game ever!!!11!!

No in all seriousness it is the highest selling Halo game of all time, and has been well received by a lot of different article groups. I mean IGN gave it a 98, last shooter that got that was Resident Evil 4.

> It being the highest selling Halo in the series completely invalidates your first sentence.

MW2 sold millions, it was a complete glitch and hack fest and ultimately garbage like all other CoD games including and after CoD 4.

So his first sentence is not invalid.

> I mean IGN gave it a 98, last shooter that got that was Resident Evil 4.

Check out Halo 4’s metascore. The measly official critics give it a wonderful score while thousands of user reviews puts the game as average. “Official critics” like IGN are unreliable.

In light of your little rants. I think the game is great, when a game is broken it does not play at all. If you don’t like the changes to it, then sell it Gamestop is offering $30.00 in store credit for Halo 4 and other games starting Dec. 4th what else do you have to lose.

Now if your here to help solve problems with the game post them don’t milk the hate floating on the forums.

Um yeah and you know why it sold so well?? BECAUSE IT WAS A HALO! everyone thought HELL YEAH HALO! lets buy it… then they got it and it sucked mega balls

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

>

This guys a TROLL

really tho this isnt really a halo at all 343 messed it up big time

Hmm, This is a working progess for 343I, not to mention Microsoft shoving them in the back. As for other websites like IGN and that… they are crap, they have been giving C.O.D. games 8-9s no matter what they are like except the vita version. Then they put Halo up against Blops 2, like they are the same game. Now if you don’t like Halo, go to gamestop, while the price is still high, trade it, and someone that enjoys will buy it.

> Thanks for the spoilers -Yoink!-.

Calm the hell down. 343 said you can post information on the game after a week of its release. You don’t want to see spoilers, get off the Halo 4 forum.

> > It being the highest selling Halo in the series completely invalidates your first sentence.
>
> Omigawd don’t you know anything?! It’s like the worst game ever!!!11!!
>
> No in all seriousness it is the highest selling Halo game of all time, and has been well received by a lot of different article groups. I mean IGN gave it a 98, last shooter that got that was Resident Evil 4.

they paid reviewers for high scores , thats never done been done before lolol

No I am pretty sure if they paid the reviewers for high scores I think Halo 4 would have been a complete bust and E3 would have not played it at all and they definitely wouldn’t have said that it was a great game.

Your a -Yoinking!- 8 year old little -Yoink-, bro

> Thanks for the spoilers -Yoink!-.

Spoilers? You’re complaining about spoilers a month after the game came out? Spoilers get a grace period of a week tops.

I love halo 4, end of story