Halo 4 Gameplay/ Untouchable Perfection

Here is a gameplay by BlizozaNinja bringing us a fantastic game!

Is it just me or did the LR shots bounce/ricochet?
LR bullets bouncing?

Wow they actually did i noticed it it happened when he missed in the beginning it bounced off to the rignt

A man Amongst boys

This is what a REAL man looks like!

That’s a great vid! I also saw one on Haven where someone got an extermination with the sticky detonater. They did very well as well but not as well as this guy. He did great!

neat how the camera was close enough where we could see the Radar and Medals in good detail but everything else was fuzzy.

Man, today I’m finally seeing some good gameplay. Thanks for the post.

He is breaking the rules. You aren’t allowed to play a Halo game before it ships and be good at it.

For that reason alone I’ve reported this post and flagged the video.

Thanks.

> That’s a great vid! I also saw one on Haven where someone got an extermination with the sticky detonater. They did very well as well but not as well as this guy. He did great!

I Just Saw The Sticky Detonater Vid As Soon As I Read This. That Wasn’t An Extermination Though. If You Look At The Video Closely And Watch The Text Popping Up On The Screen As He’s Getting Kill’s You’ll Notice He Get’s An Overkill Followed By A “Relod This.”

Isn’t hard when the blue team can’t move and shoot at the same time.

My body was not ready!

I’m pretty sure this and the Sticky Launcher Extermination video were both Bilzo. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

> > That’s a great vid! I also saw one on Haven where someone got an extermination with the sticky detonater. They did very well as well but not as well as this guy. He did great!
>
> I Just Saw The Sticky Detonater Vid As Soon As I Read This. That Wasn’t An Extermination Though. If You Look At The Video Closely And Watch The Text Popping Up On The Screen As He’s Getting Kill’s You’ll Notice He Get’s An Overkill Followed By A “Relod This.”

Do You Think Capitalizing Every Word Makes You Cooler?

OT: Great gameplay.

I saw in one video where it said “player0004 is on a killing frenzy!”

Was this in reach, and will it be in the final build of halo 4?
If so, i’ll hate that!

> I saw in one video where it said “player0004 is on a killing frenzy!”
>
> Was this in reach, and will it be in the final build of halo 4?
> If so, i’ll hate that!

Naw Dude, That Was Just The Name Of The Gamertag That Was Being Used lol.

> > > That’s a great vid! I also saw one on Haven where someone got an extermination with the sticky detonater. They did very well as well but not as well as this guy. He did great!
> >
> > I Just Saw The Sticky Detonater Vid As Soon As I Read This. That Wasn’t An Extermination Though. If You Look At The Video Closely And Watch The Text Popping Up On The Screen As He’s Getting Kill’s You’ll Notice He Get’s An Overkill Followed By A “Relod This.”
>
> Do You Think Capitalizing Every Word Makes You Cooler?
>
> OT: Great gameplay.

No, It’s Just How I Like To Type.

> Is it just me or did the LR shots bounce/ricochet?
> LR bullets bouncing?

They did. It seems like its just like the DMR or Needle Rifle in Reach where if you fire at a certain angle the shot will ricochet off the surfave

> He is breaking the rules. You aren’t allowed to play a Halo game before it ships and be good at it.
>
> For that reason alone I’ve reported this post and flagged the video.
>
> Thanks.

Jealous lol