Halo 4 gameplay launch trailer villian

Does anyone know who the villan is?
I think its the Didact

I still am having doubts about it being the Didact, the books just don’t support it.

> I still am having doubts about it being the Didact, the books just don’t support it.

I don’t think it’s the Ur Didact… I think its the Bornsteller Didact

> > I still am having doubts about it being the Didact, the books just don’t support it.
>
> I don’t think it’s the Ur Didact… I think its the Bornsteller Didact

That makes even less sense, Bornstellar had a huge amount of sympathy for humans.

> > > I still am having doubts about it being the Didact, the books just don’t support it.
> >
> > I don’t think it’s the Ur Didact… I think its the Bornsteller Didact
>
> That makes even less sense, Bornstellar had a huge amount of sympathy for humans.

But the bornstellar became a promethean and also supposedly killed the ur didact… At least thats what I’ve heard

Whatever Didact it might be, seems like he’s really pissed off. o.O

> Whatever Didact it might be, seems like he’s really pissed off. o.O

ikr

Red herring jazz going down.

I’m still putting money on the Ur-Didact. He was locked in a Cryptum. Bornstellar wasn’t.

> Does anyone know who the villan is?
> I think its the Didact

You are correct sir…good job here’s a cracker.

WOW! I completely forgot about that.

…A Didact, we will have to wait and see before we truly know.

Its the didact, i can guarentee it from sources that i can’t post on the forums.

Which didact though, who know?

I’d put money on it being the Ur-Didact, but then another question arises: What happened to Bornsteller? Did he sacrifice himself to activate the rings? leaving the Ur-Didact to retake his role? Is he hiding with “his” wife, the Librarian?

But, like some people have said, it could easily be a red herring. The Didact symbol turned on its side could mean “anti”. so who is the biggest anti-didact we know? That’s right: The Master Builder. It could easily still be him, but then what about the Didact/s?

Oh how i cannot wait to find out. Mostly spoiler free so far, apart from a picture of this character (still can’t work out who it is though).

He is the evil for h4 but he isn’t the ancient evil the trailer discriptiom proves it. It says ancient evil and a forerunner menace.

It is the bornstellar didact I could explain to u why it is him but it would involve spoilers from the books

> I’d put money on it being the Ur-Didact, but then another question arises: What happened to Bornsteller? Did he sacrifice himself to activate the rings? leaving the Ur-Didact to retake his role? Is he hiding with “his” wife, the Librarian?
>
> But, like some people have said, it could easily be a red herring. The Didact symbol turned on its side could mean “anti”. so who is the biggest anti-didact we know? That’s right: The Master Builder. It could easily still be him, but then what about the Didact/s?
>
> Oh how i cannot wait to find out. Mostly spoiler free so far, apart from a picture of this character (still can’t work out who it is though).

… Why would the Master Builder adopt the reverse of his enemy’s symbol? That makes little sense. Read the Thursday war.

> It is the bornstellar didact I could explain to u why it is him but it would involve spoilers from the books

I’ve read the books and it looks to be the Ur-Didact.

Frankie confirmed in an interview once that it was the Didact. He even said “The Didact” by name when describing the new enemy.

Whose to say the didact in the trailer is a villain? If anything it seemed to be learning from the chief. There didn’t appear to be any harm on the chief and don’t villains try to harm the the good guy of a story? But nothing will come to light till we actually play the game but i stand by what i say. I think its the didact and doesn’t necessarily want to put harm on the chief and probably lets him go after telling him if you fail so does mankind or something along those lines. Again it’s all speculation and we won’t know for sure till Nov. 6th.