Halo 4 gameplay and wepons

I think the gamplay in halo 4 is intence and I LOVE it and it’s gotten better and evolved from any other gameplay in halo so far. 343 industries, if your reading this post , you guys are past worthy in my opinion. You guys amazed me in the music, your gameplay and your experience in gaming and in the halo universe. I can’t wait till HALO 4 comes out. Thank you.

i just hope it doesn’t have quite as many flood. they get boring after 1/2 a level stuffed to the brim of them. but i’m pretty sure that halo 4 will be EPIC. man i can’t wait

The Prometheans will be a fun challenge I can’t wait to fight a Knight when he does that super speed thing where he’s far away then right up in your face.

> i just hope it doesn’t have quite as many flood. they get boring after 1/2 a level stuffed to the brim of them. but i’m pretty sure that halo 4 will be EPIC. man i can’t wait

Unfortunately the flood will not be an enemy in Halo 4.

Covvie weapons ------------------ Carbine baby! Man it’ll be good to see and use this weapon again. I thought they were retiring the dmr but it looks like we’re going to be stuck with that crap for another game. Some old some new all awesome!

Edit Double Post.

> Covvie weapons ------------------ Carbine baby! Man it’ll be good to see and use this weapon again. I thought they were retiring the dmr but it looks like we’re going to be stuck with that crap for another game. Some old some new all awesome!

DMR is a great weapon that adds another option to the game, but I will definitely be using the carbine or maybe the storm rifle.