Halo 4 game play video ?

Should 343i put up a halo 4 multiplayer video ? 5-10 mins ? What do you think ?

Of course we would want it haha.

All-right we will get right on it.

(jk im not 343i)

If more than 50 vote yes then 343i please do it :slight_smile:

lol… Fail

Id settle for 2 minutes…

screenshots just dont do the game justice

72%

> If more than 50 vote yes then 343i please do it :slight_smile:

Lol, no offence, but 343 won’t put up a video with only 50 votes… They probably wouldn’t even put up a video with 5000 votes. Just be patient.

We’d all love to see a gameplay video. Just be patient. E3 is in a month. I’m sure we’ll see some H4 stuff then. =)

I’m sure we’ll get plenty of gameplay at E3.

I would enjoy a video a few minutes long that showed DMR vs BR gameplay.

All in good time, my friend. Be patient, E3 is around the corner. They’re probably waiting for E3 to announce allot of stuff. They might release a small trailer or ViDoc in the mean time. Don’t force them to, they will release whatever videos they have to when necessary/when they feel the time is right or when they’re ready to show it to the public.

I’m pretty sure 343 has an idea on how they’re going to distribute the media. Not to mention E3’s coming up soon.

What day is E3 ?

do it frankie

> Id settle for 2 minutes…
>
> screenshots just dont do the game justice

Voted I don’t care.
Any amount of footage I’d eat up.

> If more than 50 vote yes then 343i please do it :slight_smile:

lmao… it doesn’t matter if we get 1000 votes… 343i will release something when they feel it would be best for marketing lol… voting on the forum won’t do anything. How about this, I may not work for 343i, but I’ll promise you that in the near future, you will see some gameplay.

A few last words…E3

any amount of time will do, I expect at least a “little” MP footage at E3.

I got excited over the 10 sec Conan MP clip. I can’t imagine what I’d do if there was a 10 minute video.