Halo 4 - Game of the year IGN awards

Cry your eyes out haha

> Cry your eyes out haha

I lol’ed at IGN and the though of their opinion being arbitrary and fair.

brb one organisation.

THE VIDEO GAME AWARDS ON THE OTHER HAND, MADE UP OF INDEPENDANT BOARD OF PANELISTS = IT DIDN’T WIN.

U MAD BRAH?

Link?

> > Cry your eyes out haha
>
> I lol’ed at IGN and the though of their opinion being arbitrary and fair.
>
> brb one organisation.
>
> THE VIDEO GAME AWARDS ON THE OTHER HAND, MADE UP OF INDEPENDANT BOARD OF PANELISTS = IT DIDN’T WIN.
>
> U MAD BRAH?

lol you’re talking about Spike TV’s VGAs, the channel that shows Cheaters and Cops 24/7? hahaha yeah, very arbitrary and fair.

It doesnt matter, the one thing that stood out was that Blops II didnt win anything from IGAs and I think they won barely anything from VGAs. Thats just hilarious imo, but I have a feeling they are not feeling one bit down, while they swim in 1bill

> lol you’re talking about Spike TV’s VGAs, the channel that shows Cheaters and Cops 24/7? hahaha yeah, very arbitrary and fair.
>
>
> It doesnt matter, the one thing that stood out was that Blops II didnt win anything from IGAs and I think they won barely anything from VGAs. Thats just hilarious imo, but I have a feeling they are not feeling one bit down, while they swim in 1bill

If you’re going to insult something, make sure you know what you’re talking about.
What you’re talking about is G4 TV. Spike and G4 are separate entities. I thought all of the VGA’s nominations and winners were fair.

So Claptrap winning best character was a good choice?

Honestly, Halo 4 and BO2 should’nt be qualified anyways for the game of the year because they have’nt been out for a minimum of 1 year, or at least a certain number of months so that everyone has a chance to play it to get an accurate review.

> > lol you’re talking about Spike TV’s VGAs, the channel that shows Cheaters and Cops 24/7? hahaha yeah, very arbitrary and fair.
> >
> >
> > It doesnt matter, the one thing that stood out was that Blops II didnt win anything from IGAs and I think they won barely anything from VGAs. Thats just hilarious imo, but I have a feeling they are not feeling one bit down, while they swim in 1bill
>
> If you’re going to insult something, make sure you know what you’re talking about.
> What you’re talking about is G4 TV. Spike and G4 are separate entities. I thought all of the VGA’s nominations and winners were fair.

Ok my bad, so Spike plays Jail and Repo Games. my mistake hahahaha

> Honestly, Halo 4 and BO2 should’nt be qualified anyways for the game of the year because they have’nt been out for a minimum of 1 year, or at least a certain number of months so that everyone has a chance to play it to get an accurate review.

And yet Assassin’s Creed III has been out only a week more than Halo 4 and it was nominated.

> > Cry your eyes out haha
>
> I lol’ed at IGN and the though of their opinion being arbitrary and fair.
>
> brb one organisation.
>
> THE VIDEO GAME AWARDS ON THE OTHER HAND, MADE UP OF INDEPENDANT BOARD OF PANELISTS = IT DIDN’T WIN.
>
> U MAD BRAH?

VGA was a joke. Wii Sports was a nominee of GOTD, but Halo wasn’t even nominated for GOTD or GOTY? Complete bs if you ask me.

> > > Cry your eyes out haha
> >
> > I lol’ed at IGN and the though of their opinion being arbitrary and fair.
> >
> > brb one organisation.
> >
> > THE VIDEO GAME AWARDS ON THE OTHER HAND, MADE UP OF INDEPENDANT BOARD OF PANELISTS = IT DIDN’T WIN.
> >
> > U MAD BRAH?
>
> VGA was a joke. Wii Sports was a nominee of GOTD, but none of the Halos wasn’t even nominated for GOTD or GOTY? Complete bs if you ask me.

halo 4 won 2 awards at the vga’s… Best graphics and best xbox 360 and Halo 4 just won game of the year and best multiplayer at the iga… Nothing for Black ops 2 at both awards show.

> > > Cry your eyes out haha
> >
> > I lol’ed at IGN and the though of their opinion being arbitrary and fair.
> >
> > brb one organisation.
> >
> > THE VIDEO GAME AWARDS ON THE OTHER HAND, MADE UP OF INDEPENDANT BOARD OF PANELISTS = IT DIDN’T WIN.
> >
> > U MAD BRAH?
>
> VGA was a joke. Wii Sports was a nominee of GOTD, but Halo wasn’t even nominated for GOTD or GOTY? Complete bs if you ask me.

Seriously, and how did Borderlands get best Multiplayer? It’s like they were just trolling everyone.

> halo 4 won 2 awards at the vga’s… Best graphics and best xbox 360 and Halo 4 just won game of the year and best multiplayer at the iga… Nothing for Black ops 2 at both awards show.

For the VGAS, Best Graphics isnt much of a reward, its a measure of how much money went into the game, graphics mean nothing. As for Best Xbox game, well there wasnt any other Xbox exclusives that really came out, lol, so of course it would win that. As for Ign, well, the IGNorant fanboys have spoken.

> > > > Cry your eyes out haha
> > >
> > > I lol’ed at IGN and the though of their opinion being arbitrary and fair.
> > >
> > > brb one organisation.
> > >
> > > THE VIDEO GAME AWARDS ON THE OTHER HAND, MADE UP OF INDEPENDANT BOARD OF PANELISTS = IT DIDN’T WIN.
> > >
> > > U MAD BRAH?
> >
> > VGA was a joke. Wii Sports was a nominee of GOTD, but Halo wasn’t even nominated for GOTD or GOTY? Complete bs if you ask me.
>
> Seriously, and how did Borderlands get best Multiplayer? It’s like they were just trolling everyone.

Have you played Borderlands 2? And Wii sports was a nominee because look at all the interactive games it has basically spawned.

> > halo 4 won 2 awards at the vga’s… Best graphics and best xbox 360 and Halo 4 just won game of the year and best multiplayer at the iga… Nothing for Black ops 2 at both awards show.
>
> For the VGAS, Best Graphics isnt much of a reward, its a measure of how much money went into the game, graphics mean nothing. As for Best Xbox game, well there wasnt any other Xbox exclusives that really came out, lol, so of course it would win that. As for Ign, well, the IGNorant fanboys have spoken.

or maybe they won it because some people actually like it…

> > > halo 4 won 2 awards at the vga’s… Best graphics and best xbox 360 and Halo 4 just won game of the year and best multiplayer at the iga… Nothing for Black ops 2 at both awards show.
> >
> > For the VGAS, Best Graphics isnt much of a reward, its a measure of how much money went into the game, graphics mean nothing. As for Best Xbox game, well there wasnt any other Xbox exclusives that really came out, lol, so of course it would win that. As for Ign, well, the IGNorant fanboys have spoken.
>
> or maybe they won it because some people actually like it…

Lol, looking at the games population… I doubt that

> > > > > Cry your eyes out haha
> > > >
> > > > I lol’ed at IGN and the though of their opinion being arbitrary and fair.
> > > >
> > > > brb one organisation.
> > > >
> > > > THE VIDEO GAME AWARDS ON THE OTHER HAND, MADE UP OF INDEPENDANT BOARD OF PANELISTS = IT DIDN’T WIN.
> > > >
> > > > U MAD BRAH?
> > >
> > > VGA was a joke. Wii Sports was a nominee of GOTD, but Halo wasn’t even nominated for GOTD or GOTY? Complete bs if you ask me.
> >
> > Seriously, and how did Borderlands get best Multiplayer? It’s like they were just trolling everyone.
>
> Have you played Borderlands 2? And Wii sports was a nominee because look at all the interactive games it has basically spawned.

Multiplayer isn’t as dedicated as Halo 4 or even Blops 2

> > > > halo 4 won 2 awards at the vga’s… Best graphics and best xbox 360 and Halo 4 just won game of the year and best multiplayer at the iga… Nothing for Black ops 2 at both awards show.
> > >
> > > For the VGAS, Best Graphics isnt much of a reward, its a measure of how much money went into the game, graphics mean nothing. As for Best Xbox game, well there wasnt any other Xbox exclusives that really came out, lol, so of course it would win that. As for Ign, well, the IGNorant fanboys have spoken.
> >
> > or maybe they won it because some people actually like it…
>
> Lol, looking at the games population… I doubt that

then explain it to me how it won hmm? everything else that was nominated was on more then one console… Let me guess your going to say they cheated… pffftt sad excuse.

> > > > > > Cry your eyes out haha
> > > > >
> > > > > I lol’ed at IGN and the though of their opinion being arbitrary and fair.
> > > > >
> > > > > brb one organisation.
> > > > >
> > > > > THE VIDEO GAME AWARDS ON THE OTHER HAND, MADE UP OF INDEPENDANT BOARD OF PANELISTS = IT DIDN’T WIN.
> > > > >
> > > > > U MAD BRAH?
> > > >
> > > > VGA was a joke. Wii Sports was a nominee of GOTD, but Halo wasn’t even nominated for GOTD or GOTY? Complete bs if you ask me.
> > >
> > > Seriously, and how did Borderlands get best Multiplayer? It’s like they were just trolling everyone.
> >
> > Have you played Borderlands 2? And Wii sports was a nominee because look at all the interactive games it has basically spawned.
>
> Multiplayer isn’t as dedicated as Halo 4 or even Blops 2

The whole game is multiplayer, unless you play by yourself, which noone really does if you have friends lol.