Halo 4 Game of the Year Edition false claim

I noticed on the cover of theGame of the Year Edition of Halo 4 it says “The Best Selling Halo Game Ever”.

Now correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that Halo 4 has sold around 5 million copies compared to Halo 3’s 11.5 million.

I think it was 5 million in the first day

halo 4 sold like 9 million copies in less than a year.

halo 3 sold a few mil more but in 6 years. thats why.

Halo 4 had greater day one sales, and is selling much better than Halo 3 did at this point after launch, supposedly.

So yes, it is on track to be the best-selling Halo game.

Halo 4 is the fastest selling Halo game. And that can easily be interpreted as “best selling”.

What are people going to complain about next about the game of the year edition… All i see is negativity with a slightly hint of positive thoughts on the subject

> What are people going to complain about next about the game of the year edition… All i see is negativity with a slightly hint of positive thoughts on the subject

People will find something new to complain about, that’s for sure.
It seems like they always find something, no matter how small, negligible or beside the point it is.

Fastest selling Halo game, as well as fastest multiplayer population decline

Halo 4 was the “Fastest Selling Halo Of All Time” so that can be interpreted as the “Best Selling”. Honestly, why are you complaining, companies put this on packaging all the time. Is companies lying new to you? Its just like food, they say there the #1 World Famous burgers, but in reality, they aren’t actually World Famous.