Halo 4 - Game Critic Awards Nominations E3

Halo 4 was the most nominated game, along with The Last of Us and Dishonored, for the Game Critic Awards. Pretty awesome!

Here’s to hoping that Halo 4 wins one of those awards.

> Here’s to hoping that Halo 4 wins one of those awards.

I think it’ll win at least Best Exclusive or Best Multiplayer. It would be amazing to win Best In Show, though.

No Dust 514? I know its a PS3 Exclusive, but if I was a PS3 owner, id be really psyched for that MMO-style FPS.

Anyways, glad to see H4 beginning its quest for world domination =)

> No Dust 514? I know its a PS3 Exclusive, but if I was a PS3 owner, id be really psyched for that MMO-style FPS.
>
> Anyways, glad to see H4 beginning its quest for world domination =)

My friend wanted to get that game, and he doesn’t even have a PS3.

> > No Dust 514? I know its a PS3 Exclusive, but if I was a PS3 owner, id be really psyched for that MMO-style FPS.
> >
> > Anyways, glad to see H4 beginning its quest for world domination =)
>
> My friend wanted to get that game, and he doesn’t even have a PS3.

I have been hearing really cool things about it. I like how the vehicles and bases you control are earned by taking them over in battle, and that it actually MEANS something when you’re vehicle or base is taken/destroyed. It just doesn’t automatically re-spawn. Its going to make for some really epic large-scale clan battles.

I might have to get a PS3 off ebay if the game really turns out to be as awesome as it sounds.

> > > No Dust 514? I know its a PS3 Exclusive, but if I was a PS3 owner, id be really psyched for that MMO-style FPS.
> > >
> > > Anyways, glad to see H4 beginning its quest for world domination =)
> >
> > My friend wanted to get that game, and he doesn’t even have a PS3.
>
> I have been hearing really cool things about it. I like how the vehicles and bases you control are earned by taking them over in battle, and that it actually MEANS something when you’re vehicle or base is taken/destroyed. It just doesn’t automatically re-spawn. Its going to make for some really epic large-scale clan battles.
>
> I might have to get a PS3 off ebay if the game really turns out to be as awesome as it sounds.

It looks cool, but not enough to buy a new console. For me, at least.

Where the -Yoink!- is Watch Dogs!!?? I mean sure, The Last of Us and Dishonored look amazing, but really, it was the best game of E3 IMO.

> Where the -Yoink!- is Watch Dogs!!?? I mean sure, The Last of Us and Dishonored look amazing, but really, it was the best game of E3 IMO.

This times a thousand. I LOVE Halo 4, but even then I would give best in show to Watchdogs. At the very least it should be runner-up to Halo 4 The fact that it isn’t even on this list is just insulting.

In fact, the fact that Ubisoft didn’t even get anywhere close to the most nominations is just… Damn.

> I think it’ll win at least Best Exclusive or Best Multiplayer. It would be amazing to win Best In Show, though.

All the Halo games have won the Best Multiplayer awards from most of the reviewers for when they come out.

I hope it gets no awards ans 343 will finally learn of their wrong doings.

> I hope it gets no awards ans 343 will finally learn of their wrong doings.

Well they aren’t going to take a U-turn at this point in development bud, sorry.

To add, wait until you actually get your hands on the game. Looks can be deceiving, and yes, I know that cuts both ways.

> Where the -Yoink!- is Watch Dogs!!?? I mean sure, The Last of Us and Dishonored look amazing, but really, it was the best game of E3 IMO.

I opened up the list, hit F3, typed it in, and was utterly disappointed to not see it ANYWHERE on the list!

As much as I love Halo 4, Watch Dogs definitely deserves an award for something!

> > Where the -Yoink!- is Watch Dogs!!?? I mean sure, The Last of Us and Dishonored look amazing, but really, it was the best game of E3 IMO.
>
> I opened up the list, hit F3, typed it in, and was utterly disappointed to not see it ANYWHERE on the list!
>
> As much as I love Halo 4, Watch Dogs definitely deserves an award for something!

That was definitely weird, it looked pretty great, too.

I didn’t see Black Ops 2 nominated for any award besides ‘best action game’. Oh wait…

It’s great to see people catching on. Call of Duty, especially one that’s presented as badly as BO2 was, doesn’t deserve ANY sort of award.

> I hope it gets no awards ans 343 will finally learn of their wrong doings.

You again?

> > > Where the -Yoink!- is Watch Dogs!!?? I mean sure, The Last of Us and Dishonored look amazing, but really, it was the best game of E3 IMO.
> >
> > I opened up the list, hit F3, typed it in, and was utterly disappointed to not see it ANYWHERE on the list!
> >
> > As much as I love Halo 4, Watch Dogs definitely deserves an award for something!
>
> That was definitely weird, it looked pretty great, too.

> As a note, Watch Dogs was not playable by E3 Judges at the show which is a requirement to be considered for the awards