Looks SOOOO Awesome!

I’m just speechless…

Looks meh as I expected it to.

Well that was…

awesome…
wow…

wow…

> I’m disappointed they didn’t use Steve Downes to voice over chief :confused:

The trailer is set in the past when Chief himself was younger, Steve Downes voices and older Chief perfectly, but a younger version, not so well.

I agree but chief would be younger so you could look at it that way as to why his voice is not as deep and rough.

Awesome trailer.

Also some may get this. FOR NARNIA!!! ;D

> > I’m disappointed they didn’t use Steve Downes to voice over chief :confused:
>
> The trailer is set in the past when Chief himself was younger, Steve Downes voices and older Chief perfectly, but a younger version, not so well.

Did not think about it like that. I believe this takes place in 2525 when we first had contact with the covenant so that would make John 14 years old… that thought is just weird lol. Any canonical reason for the 117 on his armor? Is that the Mark IV?

Answer by Frankly in Neogaf

Neogaf

> > I’m disappointed they didn’t use Steve Downes to voice over chief :confused:
>
> Answer by Frankly in Neogaf
>
> Neogaf

Little Moa beat Frank to it :stuck_out_tongue: Glad to hear Steve will be joining them. Any idea when the panels are today?

This is cool and all but they should have gotten a better director with more experience. Some of the camera shots are…meeehhh

epicly nasty

OH CRAP! The end makes so much sense! It gives me the chills!

I really can’t wait to see an Elite! And the reaction of the kids to it!

>
> The trailer is set in the past when Chief himself was younger, Steve Downes voices and older Chief perfectly, but a younger version, not so well.

You drive a good point.

> Looks meh as I expected it to.

are you serious

>
> Answer by Frankly in Neogaf
>
> Neogaf

Hey could you tell me exactly what he said? The link isn’t working for me. thanks :slight_smile: