HALO 4 FUD prediction.

At the end of HALO 4 Forward Unto Dawn part 4, when it shows little bits of the next episode, did anyone else notice that Lasky was runing away from MASTER CHIEF and the squad leader franticly toward hostile fire.And then it turns over to the blast and it looks to be Silva in the exspolsion, so will she die in part 5?

I think it’s fairly obvious Silva is going to die. It’s what will fully transform Lasky into what he represents in Halo 4. It’ll motivate him to continue fighting. They’ve pretty much led this on from episode one, introducing her as the love interest. This isn’t going to be a happy ending story.

> I think it’s fairly obvious Silva is going to die. It’s what will fully transform Lasky into what he represents in Halo 4. It’ll motivate him to continue fighting. They’ve pretty much led this on from episode one, introducing her as the love interest. This isn’t going to be a happy ending story.

I knew she was most likely going to die but will part 5 be it and how many more episodes are left.

> > I think it’s fairly obvious Silva is going to die. It’s what will fully transform Lasky into what he represents in Halo 4. It’ll motivate him to continue fighting. They’ve pretty much led this on from episode one, introducing her as the love interest. This isn’t going to be a happy ending story.
>
> I knew she was most likelygoing to die but will part 5 be it and how many more episodes are left.

Episode 5 is the finale. :slight_smile: It’s releasing about four days before the game for maximum hype-ness. Enjoy!

hopefully not to a grunt. And I was hoping Vickers wouldn’t die but his acting faltered hard in that episode lol.

I knew it would not end well for most of the Characters they have connected us to, for the ones who do survive, they will no longer be the same, and they will grow from this horrible experience.

> hopefully not to a grunt. And I was hoping Vickers wouldn’t die but his acting faltered hard in that episode lol.

I know and they kinda made his sacrafice meaningless, cause seconds later MASTER CHIEF just jabs a knife in the elite.

> > hopefully not to a grunt. And I was hoping Vickers wouldn’t die but his acting faltered hard in that episode lol.
>
> I know and they kinda made his sacrafice meaningless, cause seconds later MASTER CHIEF just jabs a knife in the elite.

That’s the point I think. It’s war, there are a lot of meaningless sacrifices.

I think lasky is getting hit needler hard, thus killing hime. Like Kat, cause she was driving a warthog in reach so does lasky, only on different planet. It makes sence, and lasky sees jackal with rifle, in episode 4. Cheif will try to save him but Lasky dies. Sad moment yes

> I think lasky is getting hit needler hard, thus killing hime. Like Kat, cause she was driving a warthog in reach so does lasky, only on different planet. It makes sence, and lasky sees jackal with rifle, in episode 4. Cheif will try to save him but Lasky dies. Sad moment yes

What no you do know Lasky is in HALO 4, he’s a commander on the UNSC INFINITY.Have you been keeping up with HALO in the last 8 months dude?

[deleted]

I think we can all logically assume Chyler Silva is going to die. But what I want to know is how will she die? This will have a huge impact on Lasky, so it must be dramatic.

> I think we can all logically assume Chyler Silva is going to die. But what I want to know is how will she die? This will have a huge impact on Lasky, so it must be dramatic.

Chief lands on her. Which explains why he looks so angry (and not flashbacky during the start of the flashback in Episode 1. He actually want’s to go to Requiem so he can PERSONALLY kill Chief.

hunter’s gonna hunt

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p568/Jmte5/Hunter.png

The hunter kills Silva.

Oh, and it’s probable that while Lasky finds the Chief a bit of a hero and looks up to him, he harbors a bit of hate at the Chief for letting Silva die.

> > I think we can all logically assume Chyler Silva is going to die. But what I want to know is how will she die? This will have a huge impact on Lasky, so it must be dramatic.
>
> Chief lands on her. Which explains why he looks so angry (and not flashbacky during the start of the flashback in Episode 1. He actually want’s to go to Requiem so he can PERSONALLY kill Chief.

Nice theory but just a little bit off, I think…hopefuly.

> The hunter kills Silva.
>
> Oh, and it’s probable that while Lasky finds the Chief a bit of a hero and looks up to him, he harbors a bit of hate at the Chief for letting Silva die.

MASTER CHIEF was in his teens when this took place, he was just a kid back then so I don’t think Lasky blames CHIEF for Silvas death.Just the covies.

On an unrelated note, my own prediction.
What if Dimah didn’t actually die and was turned into a Forerunner and comes back in Halo 4 as the Ancient Evil?

I think the Hunter will miss the Chief and accidentally hit Silva.

Or she dies protecting Lasky from incoming fire when Chief is busy fighting those Hunters.