Halo 4 Friendly Gaming Group

With Halo 4 less than 2 weeks away, I wanted to start this thread so we can all have time to prepare for it’s release and find people to play with.

Now, if you were to ask me why I like Halo so much besides just the story, it’s the playing with friends that I have made through matchmaking. We have been playing together for almost 5 years now, and to me, that’s what makes Halo so great, because I was never really able to talk casually and mess around in any other FPS like I do in Halo.

So that said, I’m forming this thread. This is by no means a clan; what I am trying to make is just a center where you can talk about Halo 4 and find people to play matchmaking, campaign and spartan ops. And hopefully find some good teammates that you can play with on a regular basis.

So if you are interested in this, then just say so and I will make a list from which you may add their gamertags and be able to start forming groups and decide what you want to do first, whether it’s matchmaking, spartan ops or campaign.

Oh, and it might be a good idea to add your time zone to your post, it’s not necessary, but if you plan on playing legendary campaign at 1am, it’s best to try and find people in your time zone for that. Find your time zone here.

There are no skill requirements for this, the only thing I request is that you play with a nice demeanor, no excessive swearing and no unsportsman conduct (betraying for weapons and such).

If you feel motivated enough, I suggest a few of you to try and become leaders of your groups in here and form parties together and organize events.

And hopefully this gets transferred back to the Halo 4 forums, but if not we will see how this fairs anyway.

Below is a list of players that want to play with one another, I would suggest not focusing on small groups, not everyone will be on at the same time to play on 4v4 playlists, and possibly joining more than one group to maximize the chances of playing in a group. And lastly I suggest you actively make your own group if there aren’t many to choose from.

-Sir Boobington
-SixFuzzyBunnies
-MP Bradley
-ProudDisciple
-Assassin 45
-Willie Everstop
-ProudDisciple

Put me on.

Done.

Sounds good! I’ll join

Ive been searching the forums just for something like this!

Add ProudDisciple to the group please.

Updated! Don’t forget to comment on what you want to do for the launch. Me personally will be playing coop legendary, there might be one open seat to join in, but I am not sure so don’t hold that against me.

And a good thing to do is play some reach or other games together prior to launch and get settled in.

Add me. I need some more Halo friends. I’m on the east coast of USA. Can’t decide what I will play at launch. I kinda just want to go multiplayer but if I get in a good group for campaign I might do that. I’m currently playing reach and want help and can help with remaining Halo acheivements. I’ll add you guys later. …GT is Assassin 45

I’m going to be playing Big Team most nights for a while. Anyone can add me if they want to do the same and need another solid team mate. Willie Everstop. West coast.

Ill be down TS, Objective, Co-Op, Spartan Ops and/or Customs!

Sorry Double post

If you’re all looking for people to game with, I can’t help but point you in the direction of my community “PraetoriaGuard”. We’re an 8 year old gaming community and clan that has tons of halo gamers, as well as people for other games as well. We’re currently recruiting, looking for active gamers like all of you.
I urge you to read here about us:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1546139_PraetoriaGuard--one-of-the-oldest-around.aspx#post1546139

and if interested check out our website :
http://www.praetoriaguard.com

> If you’re all looking for people to game with, I can’t help but point you in the direction of my community “PraetoriaGuard”. We’re an 8 year old gaming community and clan that has tons of halo gamers, as well as people for other games as well. We’re currently recruiting, looking for active gamers like all of you.
> I urge you to read here about us:
>
> https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1546139_PraetoriaGuard--one-of-the-oldest-around.aspx#post1546139
>
> and if interested check out our website :
> http://www.praetoriaguard.com

I don’t mind you posting your clan on my post, but unless a mod has given you permission to post your link to a external site, you are liable to be edited by a mod.

I don’t mean any offence, but in the forum code of conduct, posting third party websites is against the rules, so just be careful of you may eventually get the attention of good 'ol Snickerdoodle.

I have updated the list and made some changes. Hope to see some more applicants!