Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn full-length trailer

Ladies and gentlemen, they have released the Kraken! - I mean a full-length Forward Unto Dawn trailer!

Here.

The story follows a Marine named Thomas who encounters the Covenant during training. He also meets the Master Chief.

I sadly have low expectations for this. Have you seen the director’s resumé? Benefit of the doubt and all that, but damn, this dude made Sorority Row! Ugh.

And the cast is DREADFUL. Why do trendy film makers thing all future soldiers look like pretty shopping channel models? The shots of them running through the woods literally looks like a kids day out paintballing.

Damn, I was honestly looking forward to this till today.

I’m looking forward to it (haha get it) but I’m not totally convinced about MC’s voice.

> I sadly have low expectations for this. Have you seen the director’s resumé? Benefit of the doubt and all that, but damn, this dude made Sorority Row! Ugh.
>
> And the cast is DREADFUL. Why do trendy film makers thing all future soldiers <mark>look like pretty shopping channel models</mark>? The shots of them running through the woods literally <mark>looks like a kids day out paintballing.</mark>
>
> Damn, I was honestly looking forward to this till today.

Remember that these are cadets who are the children of successful officers in the UNSC. The cast actually goes against the grain of cliché future soldiers considering how they are young, mostly plain looking 20-somethings that look pretty skinny compared to the usual harsh looking steroid-monkey space marine.

Whether you like FUD or not is up to you, but I think it looks pretty interesting.

Like QUINT I was excited… until I saw the trailer. I thought we were going to finally get a proper live action Halo series but it’s just looking like it’s going to moody teenagers crying about how hard life is. I mean, the cast includes one actor from Twilight and another from the chronicles of Narnia for God’s sake! I really hope the UNSC academy stuff doesn’t take up the majority of the series…

I think Micheal Ironside quit his job being Sam Fisher so he could be Master Chief.