Halo 4 forge.

What would be the one or two things that you would REALLY want in it. For me it would be weather FX and also in the weather FX a nighttime one.

Forge forums?
I would like to be able to connect 2 or more objects and have them act as one object. If I make a rocket ship, I want to make it fly -Yoink!-

To be honest, I want more color options, grey becomes boring to look at after a while.

Yes, Weather Effects are on my top wish list but I doubt that’s gonna happen.

> To be honest, I want more color options, grey becomes boring to look at after a while.
>
> Yes, Weather Effects are on my top wish list but I doubt that’s gonna happen.

Really? Why dont you think it would happen?

Here you go OP

> Here you go OP

What if I want to post it on both forums, o yea, I can.

> > To be honest, I want more color options, grey becomes boring to look at after a while.
> >
> > Yes, Weather Effects are on my top wish list but I doubt that’s gonna happen.
>
> Really? Why dont you think it would happen?

Well it seems complicated to me.

For example, if you wanted it to snow, the easiest way is to make white things fall down in a cycle. But what happens when you build a house? Snow is going to get it too, so you gotta take into consideration what snow goes through and doesn’t go through. Then that creates some new problem.

> > Here you go OP
>
> What if I want to post it on both forums, o yea, I can.

I never said you couldn’t, just you’d probably get a better amount of responses, views and input from a forum dedicated to forge than a forum about anything halo and xbox related.