Halo 4 forge world.

Do you guys think halo 4 forge world is bigger than reach? I looked at the little preview and it looks smaller. I wish they would add a island and beach.

It is smaller, but that’s fine because we are getting 3 forge maps with different aesthetics, pallets, and textures instead of one big map like Reach.

It’s going to be smaller, which is good because in Reach’s forge world, there was so much unused space.

> It is smaller, but that’s fine because we are getting 3 forge maps with different aesthetics, pallets, and textures instead of one big map like Reach.

This was your 1000th post… :stuck_out_tongue:

Where did you hear about the textures? I hope you’re right but I don’t think anyone actually confirmed this yet.

3 specific forge environments all containing different features in terms of setting. It’s from the RTX panel when they had the little H.O.R.S.E. challenge

I have no trouble with these new canvases being smaller than forge world so long as they are large enough.

My concern is that they have forerunner theme through out them already, making non forerunner theme structures stick out as out of place - breaking cohesion with the canvas theme in very blatant ways.