Halo 4 forge world updates and hope fors

In reach, Bungie built a huge canvas to build as we please. I liked it a lot, but it annoyed me that it had only Forerunner items and Human/Covenant stuff. What I would like in Halo 4 is at least 3 different forge maps(they cant be as big though because that would be hard to put onto the disk). Each one a different place. 1- On Halo or some other forerunner planet 2- On Earth or some other human planet 3- in space or a space station.I would also like to be able to choose a theme, like human items or covenant etc.
That is what I would like, what would you want?

> In reach, Bungie built a huge canvas to build as we please. I liked it a lot, but it annoyed me that it had only Forerunner items and Human/Covenant stuff. What I would like in Halo 4 is at least 3 different forge maps(they cant be as big though because that would be hard to put onto the disk). Each one a different place. 1- On Halo or some other forerunner planet 2- On Earth or some other human planet 3- in space or a space station.I would also like to be able to choose a theme, like human items or covenant etc.
> That is what I would like, what would you want?

Bro, for how many times people have suggested this.

343 would crack the disc if it wasn’t implemented. If one of the 343 admins post on whichever one of these type of posts, telling us no or yes, that’s it. NO MORE OF THESE CRAP POSTS!