Halo 4 Forge Test (Boundaries)

EDIT:

> 1- Why is there more gravity in this playlist, is it just me? For someone that uses a jet pack it will be kinda stupid to adjust to 2 different gravities in the playlists…(Well after playing again this must be because of me reaching the map boundaries)
>
> 2- Also, sometimes when i land with the jetpack i find my self STUCK on the ground, and i can’t move.What’s up with this?

I just checked forge, it’s a traits boundary with:

• 0% player speed
  • 0% jump height
  • 150% player gravity
  • Ability Usage = Disabled
    , maybe move that boundary a little higher,so it wont affect the gameplay?

In some of the new maps(happened to me in 2 maps Despair & Garrotte,i don’t have time to check the other maps), when reaching the boundaries,the jet pack disappears(also happens with the other armor abilities) and makes you:
*1 Fall faster, doesn’t really let you control the jet pack, and sometimes resulting in killing you because you can go a bit higher,due to the delay from lag before the jet pack gets disabled.
*2 Or gets you stuck on the ground, making you unable to move,happened to me outside of these trait boundaries.

Wait what? Is it up already?

> Wait what? Is it up already?

Yep

> - Why is there more gravity in this playlist, is it just me? For someone that uses a jet pack it will be kinda stupid to adjust to 2 different gravities in the playlists…(Well after playing again this must be because of me reaching the map boundaries)
>
> <mark>- Also, sometimes when i land with the jetpack i find my self STUCK on the ground, and i can’t move.What’s up with this?</mark>

Post that in this thread.
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst179422_Community-Forge-Test-Bug-Reporting-Thread.aspx

> > Wait what? Is it up already?
>
> Yep

Aw -Yoink-, I have to go to college in like 15 minutes. D:

Is it like 150% gravity? Because the Jet Pack barely works with that.
Edit: Nvm, but I’d post that bug in the report thread.

I checked that link but there’s only an option to ‘favourite’ it?

> I checked that link but there’s only an option to ‘favourite’ it?

Dam it they haven’t open it yet.