Halo 4 Forge, + poll

Spoiler On the website halo4nation.com the creator of it [ Tim ] created a post on it explaining rumors of Halo 4 Forge and he described it as, Rotating/moving objects, Change-able colors ( Better than Halo: Reach )and a whole lot more objects to chose from and a bigger budget.
Well I hope these rumors are true and we will be eventually be given some Halo 4 Forge gameplay. See you next time!

Uhm Do you mean Forge?
Anyhow you better remove this,we are not allowed to discuss leaks in this forum.

Forage. Yes, forage. Is this a new game mode or something?

And your link is not directed to the “forge news”.

Link or it didn’t happen.

Your link is not leading to Forge news.
Just to the website,how did you get those informations then?
EDIT: oh,oh sorry just saw your fix.

> Forage. Yes, forage. Is this a new game mode or something?

Moo.

> Your link is not leading to Forge news.
> Just to the website,how did you get those informations then?
> EDIT: oh,oh sorry just saw your fix.

ok

> > Your link is not leading to Forge news.
> > Just to the website,how did you get those informations then?
> > EDIT: oh,oh sorry just saw your fix.
>
> ok

Still,that as nothing to do with Halo 4 forge.It’s just a recap of what people want.

I would like to see a huge World of Forge like 10x Size of forge world where there is a.

.Jungle
.Slow
.Mountain
.Cave you can get lost in
.Desert
.Paradise
.Wood
.Swamp

ALL THE ELEMENTS

So will there, or will there not be forge in Halo 4?

> So will there, or will there not be forge in Halo 4?

yes

> So will there, or will there not be forge in Halo 4?

Forge will be in Halo 4 Frankie said the Forge news won’t be disappointing so hopefully we’ve got some new stuff in it?
and what kind of New Generation Halo game won’t have Forge?

Lights that cast light/shadows would be cool, but they would also cause huge lag, I bet. The fact that the colored lights in Reach actually cast colored light onto nearby objects is probably what makes them so expensive & cause lag.

Personally, I wouldn’t mind also seeing some non-realistic lights that don’t affect anything (other than being simple points of light). Such lights would be good for aesthetics like spaceship exterior lights, where all you want is a simple point of light, and where having the light cast shadows doesn’t matter so much. Would also be good for people who want colored lights like in Reach, but don’t really care whether or not it casts a tinted light on nearby objects. Perhaps realistic lighting can be a toggle for lights, and they cost less of the budget if that’s turned off.

> I would like to see a huge World of Forge like 10x Size of forge world where there is a.
>
> .Jungle
> .Slow
> .Mountain
> .Cave you can get lost in
> .Desert
> .Paradise
> .Wood
> .Swamp
>
> ALL THE ELEMENTS

As separate canvases? Yes. Altogether in one huge map? No, no, no, NO! Sorry, but the lag would be horrendous. Forgeworld is already pushing it. Anyway, as cool as it might be to pop from one zone to another in one map, it’s not worth the performance sacrifice. Besides, it would just be a gimmick, and the novelty would wear off fast, especially if it lags so much you can hardly enjoy any of it.

Put them on separate canvases, and let people Forge on them individually. That way, if you want to make a map in the jungle, Forge doesn’t ALSO have to load up the desert, the volcano, the swamp, etc as well every single time you load the map. If it’s all one map, then every single zone has to be loaded up, whether you actually use it in your map or not.