Halo 4, Forge, Ideas, Make It Better

Dear 343 I Have A Few Ideas For Halo 4 Forge That Will Make It Better 1. Weather I Think Weather In Halo 4 Forge Would Be Just Amazing Like Rain, Snow, Windy, Sunny, Foggy ETC 2. Doors Would Be Good Too I Can Just Imagine Making A Little Cottage With A Door. 3. Delete EveryThing Button I Love Forge The Way It Is On Reach But I Find It Annoying To Delete EveryThing On A Map It Took A Really Long Time To Delete EveryThing On HighLands So I Think You Should Consider Adding A Delete EveryThing Button.

:wink:

I have a much better idea. You to stop using capital letters for each word.

There 'will there be a limited edition of Halo 4 with DLC for example, it is not in the habit of Halo games.

What I want out of Forge is a nice variety of different environment backdrops. Maybe like 6 or 7 of them, from things like jungles to a Covenant cruiser to a space backdrop, ect. It would definitely make me want to actually use Forge more often. Also, it should let users warp the terrain to their liking, sort of how the original Far Cry map editor would let you do.

Those capitals…

Where does each sentence begin and end?!

It’s pretty much too late to add anything to Halo 4 Forge that’s not already there. They have what, 1 1/2 to 2 months until the game goes Gold (I heard 8 weeks somewhere, recently)? That’s like no time at all in game development.

Also, they already confirmed there would be no customizable weather effects.

Poop!! I Was Wanting Weather And EveryThing I Just Said :confounded: Oh Well… Atleast Its Not Gonna Have Weather Changes Over Time… That Would Make Forge Crap As AnyThing :smirk: lol

> Poop!! I Was Wanting Weather And EveryThing I Just Said :confounded: Oh Well… Atleast Its Not Gonna Have Weather Changes Over Time… That Would Make Forge Crap As AnyThing :smirk: lol

The only thing is, adding weather affects is a very advanced tool for 242 to create, if you think about it, it is almost like your making many different maps in one, such a tool wouldn’t even make that much of a difference and really isn’t worth the time or investment.

Dear 343

There is really only 2 more thing that i would like to see in Halo 4. I think it would be realy cool if you were able to swim and not just die the second you touch water. like if you had and air capasity and were able to stay underwater for an ammount of time befor you start to drown. and also add a slow motion tool into theatre (if theatre is in halo 4). I know its probably to late but i thaught i might as well post these ideas

Thanks
Jayman778