Halo 4 Flood Remake

So I had this idea for Halo 4 where there is a map based off Halo CE’s campaign map “The Library”. Here’s how it plays out:

Gametype: Flood
Name: The Index
Gametype Details:
Time Limit- None
Number of Players- 8-16
Number of Humans- 1
Number of Infected- All Other Players
Human Basic Player Traits- 110% or 125% weapon damage, 50% melee damage, regular jump height and speed, normal motion sensor, no sprint(if possible), immune to assassinations, friendly fire off, 100% or 110% damage resistant
Human Weapons and AA- Starting with shotgun and pistol, 2 frag grenades, no AA
Infected Basic Player Traits - 25% or 50% weapon damage, 25% or 50% melee damage, 125% jump height, 110% speed(or normal speed and sprint), enhanced motion sensor, friendly fire off, 50% or 75% damage resistant
Infected Weapons and AA- Flood Claw or random weapons(I don’t know if this is confirmed to happen or not), 0 grenades, forerunner vision
Human Objective- Reach the safe haven or objective at the top to retrieve the index
Infected Objective- Kill human
Human Scoring- 1 point every second in safe haven, 0 points for kills
Infected scoring- 1 point per kill
Scoring- Round ends when human scores 1 point or human is killed

Map: Ravine
Map Name: The Library
Map Details:
Layout- Like The Library
Objective- Reach safe haven
Vehicles- None
Weapons on map- Lay out random weapons and grenades through out the map

This is all I have for now but I’ll add more details later if I get anymore ideas or if anyone has anything they would like to add that I think is a good idea. What do you guys think about my idea?

I like the idea. But I really don’t like the notion of facing, at minimum, 7 other players when I don’t know the shotgun capacity. Only reason for this is because it can cause an issue if I have to reload with 4 infected forms in front of me…

> I like the idea. But I really don’t like the notion of facing, at minimum, 7 other players when I don’t know the shotgun capacity. Only reason for this is because it can cause an issue if I have to reload with 4 infected forms in front of me…

Three or two sounds good.

7 is a bit too much and with only one survivor, the games will end quickly because you cannot move or turn fast enough to counter all the Flood rushing you.

Also making the human immune to Assassinations is lame. Floodsassinations ftw!

Otherwise, interesting idea OP.

> > I like the idea. But I really don’t like the notion of facing, at minimum, 7 other players when I don’t know the shotgun capacity. Only reason for this is because it can cause an issue if I have to reload with 4 infected forms in front of me…
>
> Three or two sounds good.
>
>
> 7 is a bit too much and with only one survivor, the games will end quickly because you cannot move or turn fast enough to counter all the Flood rushing you.
>
> Also making the human immune to Assassinations is lame. Floodsassinations ftw!
>
>
> Otherwise, interesting idea OP.

Well the human damage resistance is boosted a little and the infected damage is taken down a little, so the human will survive longer while facing 7-15 infected at once. Plus if infected could assassinate, the game would end way too fast.