Halo 4 Flame THROWER!!!

Would you guys like to see the flame thrower make a return in Halo 4???

No thanks :wink:

Flamethrowers have never really worked in Halo. But if they do it right, and add dedicated servers, they might be good for something.

> No thanks :wink:

Give me your reasoning.

> Flamethrowers have never really worked in Halo. But if they do it right, and add dedicated servers, they might be good for something.

I don’t think they will add dedicated servers. Apparently it ‘‘cost’’ too much

> > No thanks :wink:
>
> Give me your reasoning.

It really didn’t work out that great. You were moving around too slow and if you would have been moving around faster it would have been overpowerd.

YES i loved it in halo 3 it was so fun and i mean it wasnt to over powering either, if you knew how to use it than it was effective

> > Flamethrowers have never really worked in Halo. But if they do it right, and add dedicated servers, they might be good for something.
>
> I don’t think they will add dedicated servers. Apparently it ‘‘cost’’ too much

WHAT SEND ME A MESSAGE OF WHERE YOU HEARD THIS FROM!

> > > Flamethrowers have never really worked in Halo. But if they do it right, and add dedicated servers, they might be good for something.
> >
> > I don’t think they will add dedicated servers. Apparently it ‘‘cost’’ too much
>
> WHAT SEND ME A MESSAGE OF WHERE YOU HEARD THIS FROM!

They didn’t say it anywhere but I was thinking about what activision said about call of duty and Halo 4 will have a large ammount of players playing the game.

Edit: Most of the games you play on Xbox live doesn’t have dedicated servers.

> Would you guys like to see the flame thrower make a return in Halo 4???

Yes, please. And don’t forget the flame grenades.

“I don’t know the scientific explanation, but fire made it good!”

Yes please.

Not only bring back the flamethrower, but also the flame grenades.

> Not only bring back the flamethrower, but also the flame grenades.

Flame grenades would be awesome!

I always wanted to set grunts on fire in halo ce.

if the flood are in the game then the flame thrower definitively will be in it too

> YES i loved it in halo 3 it was so fun and i mean it wasnt to over powering either, if you knew how to use it than it was effective

agreeed

oh gawd yes! i want that thing back so bad! if i were a spartan and i had access to a flame thrower i would just be running around with the speakers on my helmet blasting “Burn baby burn. Disco Inferno. Burn baby burn. Burn the mother down.” for everyone to hear, as melt faces. i also want the inferno nades back.

The flamethrower was powerful, but it could also kill you. And me + Legendary + multiple deaths = Me hating flamethrower
Now if they fixed it a little bit, yes.

> The flamethrower was powerful, but it could also kill you. And me + Legendary + multiple deaths = Me hating flamethrower
> Now if they fixed it a little bit, yes.

lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I AM THE GOD OF HELL FIRE!!!

…sorry I couldn’t resist. xD

Please, bring back the flame thrower. :slight_smile:

Definitely, I just love to burn people up! Incendiary grenades would be a good addition too :slight_smile: