halo 4 first person driving?

what do you think about first person driving in halo 4?

depends on what you’r driving

covanant vehicles NO the driver is in most of them driving in a box like the wraith

human vehilcles Yes more window glass like the warthog or the mongoos , would be more realistic

forrunner vehicles don’t know havent seen them jet ?

i hope the co-driver of the warthog get’s the same view as halo combat evolved
i like’t that one

As long as they make it optional. Personally I’d never use it, I much prefer being in third person in a vehicle so I can see my surroundings.

> As long as they make it optional. Personally I’d never use it, I much prefer being in third person in a vehicle so I can see my surroundings.

Agreed, it was a sweet addition if Halo CE for the passenger but all the time for the driver, bit unfair.

As an option yes. As default HELL NO. Should also be an option for passengers.

Make first person view in vehicles an option for custom games.
Give the Mongoose a manual transmission.
Give the Mongoose a quick speed burst ability (not like covenant boost, extremely short duration, extremely fast acceleration, long recharge time)
Race would be awesome.
Machinama would love it.
Fun custom games.

this is something that i would like, and as many people have stated it should b optional. and it would b interesting to see what its like to drive a wraith

It’s fine to have as an option, but I don’t think I’d use it. When driving a 'Hog you need to see what your gunner is doing.

YES!!! ive been wanting this for years… BUT must be optional, it would be awesome to have like a d-pad toggle to switch back and forth, kinda like battlefield… just imagine the warthog jumps and stunts from behind the wheel!

> depends on what you’r driving
>
> covanant vehicles NO the driver is in most of them driving in a box like the wraith
>
> human vehilcles Yes more window glass like the warthog or the mongoos , would be more realistic
>
> forrunner vehicles don’t know havent seen them jet ?
>
> i hope the co-driver of the warthog get’s the same view as halo combat evolved
> i like’t that one

I dont know what you’re talking about, Covenant vehicles in First Person would be super sweet! Imagine a ghost or revenant, and enclosed vehicles can have a nice big screen inside showing whats in front of you and you can look around the cockpit and see all the nice awesome little things. It is great for immersion and machinimas. Sometimes players prefer it for gameplay.

But yes, an option.

But a banshee… in FIRST PERSON!! I also vote make the banshee more of a larger tankier vehicle, like a jet. But not very much, just a little, so its still very maneuverable and banshee like.

> Make first person view in vehicles an option for custom games.
> Give the Mongoose a manual transmission.
> Give the Mongoose a quick speed burst ability (not like covenant boost, extremely short duration, extremely fast acceleration, long recharge time)
> Race would be awesome.
> Machinama would love it.
> Fun custom games.

Why would you give it a manual transmission?

I don’t really care about passenger and driver. I think it would be cooler to be able to shoot from the warthog turret in First Person. You should of course be able to switch between FP and third person. Both ways have their advantages and disadvantages. In FP you can shoot more precise at further distances. However, you cannot move your turret as fast so as in third person. In third person your movement is increased, but shooting and at longer distances is harder.

If it’s an option. Like the first person view in Star Wars: Battlefront. Then yes. I would love to see what:
-Banshee.
-Wraith.
-Scorpion Tank.
Would look like in first person.

Third person passengers is a MUST!!! Playing anniversary, and I tell you, it’s given my a lot more ‘Oh shi-’ moments!

This would be AWESOME!

> > depends on what you’r driving
> >
> > covanant vehicles NO the driver is in most of them driving in a box like the wraith
> >
> > human vehilcles Yes more window glass like the warthog or the mongoos , would be more realistic
> >
> > forrunner vehicles don’t know havent seen them jet ?
> >
> > i hope the co-driver of the warthog get’s the same view as halo combat evolved
> > i like’t that one
>
> I dont know what you’re talking about, Covenant vehicles in First Person would be super sweet! Imagine a ghost or revenant, and enclosed vehicles can have a nice big screen inside showing whats in front of you and you can look around the cockpit and see all the nice awesome little things. It is great for immersion and machinimas. Sometimes players prefer it for gameplay.
>
>
> But yes, an option.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> But a banshee… in FIRST PERSON!! I also vote make the banshee more of a larger tankier vehicle, like a jet. But not very much, just a little, so its still very maneuverable and banshee like.

Agreed, this would go so well with the wriath! Imagine looking into a computer screen at the battle, and not in real-time. Interesting, it would be like a real GUNGNIR helmet, which would be incredibly hard to master!

I also agree that it should be optional as well. can you imagine getting a splatter spree in a warthog first person?

> I also agree that it should be optional as well. can you imagine getting a splatter spree in a warthog first person?

Blood on windscreen enabled :slight_smile:

Not that this hasn’t been said before, but i made a poll for this yesterday, which was proabably a mistake since it was then movied to the poll forum where it probably won’t get much atention.

My opinion: I think there should definatley be an option! but i don;t want them to force us to use first person driving since its been third person for the last decade. Though its surly somthing i would use on occasion, especially if its an option for passangers!

sorry i wasn’t trying to take this as my idea i just wanted to see other peoples feedback

I think that it needs to be 3rd person because when your driving, you just need that extra view.

Maybe in the options menu you could change it to how you like it. 1st/3rd.

Oh, and 1st person passenger, period. It’s awesome.