Halo 4 first level idea?

Anybody have any ideas of what the first level could involve in halo 4?
Im thinking we start off basicly as the trailer finishes. cortana tells chief that maybe the only way to survive this is to find a warthog, so we travel through the ship, falling to pieces all around us, huge explosions and epic music.
within a few minutes we reach a partially damaged but working hog, then, cortana advises the chief to race to the point of the ship where he has a best chance of surviving. so yeah, mission 1 begins as a hog run to safety.
only came up with the hog idea today as i saw the forza 4 warthog video with cortana saying that 4 of them survived a devastating impact, within the ship crashing down to a high grav planet, marines survived too, strapped into the hogs. i assume most of you have seen it.
I can imagine a hog run being the intro to the new trilogy, what a way to begin.
what do you guys think?

i think thats a great idea! I am currently working on a halo 4 idea myself it will be up tommorrow if your interested.

will check it out mate!

> will check it out mate!

ok i actually just finished and posted it its called halo 4 storyline

Quick question. Is that a shield world?

Well think of this:

Where is Chief now?

-He is aboard the Forward unto Dawn in space being pulled in by this giant planet thingy that’s making the ship explode.

That means he is in space.

How do we navigate in space?
-Thrusters built into Mjolnir armor. (Which btw Frankie himself said that the thrusters were actually part of the game)

With that said, I think the first playable level in Halo 4 will involve being in a zero-gravity environment in which we will personally make use of the gravity thrusters in John’s suit. If I were him, I wouldn’t want to be aboard an exploding ship that’s drifting into a giant mysterious hole on a giant mysterious object/planet.

Possible zero gravity level to navigate through the exploding ship to a escape pod or warthog.

I want a flashback,like his spartan-II training or something that includes the books,like his first mission or harvest or something.

Wait? there were marines on the ship? how did they survive?

or was that part of your idea? if so you could still answer the above question :slight_smile: sounds interesting.

> Wait? there were marines on the ship? how did they survive?
>
>
> or was that part of your idea? if so you could still answer the above question :slight_smile: sounds interesting.

In the Forza Warthog video, Cortana said a group of marines survived a crash landing from space by strapping themselves into warthogs.