HALO 4 FIREFIGHT!!!

HALO 4 FIREFIGHT

Hey 343 and Halo Community…
My name is UR LuNcHBoX, I am a firefight player and after playing countless
hours of firefight I belive it can improve strongly in Halo 4…

LIST OF THINGS THAT SHOULD BE IN HALO 4 FIREFIGHT

1. Just like in inst04… How at the end of each set a pelican drops off a warthog, I think that it should no only drop off supplies but fly around a bit maby make it so once you get a number of points you can call in a pelican, Longsword airstike, Marine support to help you…

2)Firefight Forge!!!
You should be able to build your own firefight maps in forge… Eg: place enermy spawns, weapon drops…

3)Have more people in firefight…
At the moment in Halo Reach, Firefight allows up to 4 players… I think that Firefight would appeal to alot more people if you had like a 10player firefight survival mode or somthing were you must defend genoraters (like in Halo Reach)

Please Comment and share this around so 343 can listern to our Firefight Idears!!!
YOUTUBE CHANNEL (CLICK IF YOU LIKE COOKIES)

For a second i thought you had game play footage of Halo 4 Firefight and that link doesn’t work.

THE LINK IS FIXED :smiley:

FF Forge yes!

I want to build my own house in Forge and see what it would be like to have to survive and defend my own house from aliens.

ODST FF + Halo Reach FF = HALO 4 FF

should be good…

To tell you the truth dude, I hate the Fire Fight in Halo Reach. The one that they had in Halo 3 ODST was the best one if you ask me. The one in Halo Reach is just not fun and challenging enough. All Fire Fight is a Spartan the goes around killing the covenant with no skill at all. For goodness sakes you have unlimited ammo with the difficulty set on normal or lower. Using the ODST made big differences when it came to Fire Fight and all. But when Halo Reach came out I was hoping that the ODST Fire Fight was going to be on Reach with a matchmaking system. But when the trailer came out for Halo Reach Fire Fight I was such a disappointment. But then I thought that maybe they just replace the ODST with Spartans but nooo the rest of the gameplay just suck so bad that I didn’t want to even play it.

That’s why I hope that they make Fire Fight this time around with the ODST or Spartan 4 but in challenging enough way so it doesn’t feel like I’m playing Fire Fight for only Credits and the Achievements.

OP

what FF was better

ODST OR REACH

I liked ODST a little better

what about you ??

Halo 3 FF + Forge would be fair enough for me, but i want some twits.