Halo 4: Firefight Ideas

I was really wondering if this would be a good idea. like normal firefight it would bring the covenant and like toward the last round or the hardest skull will bring out the flood and consume the dead bods from the previous and you have to fight the flood. Kinda like zombies in COD but the flood with harder difficulty. <mark>What do you think? You think it is a good idea or just kinda lame?</mark>

I mean think about it you got the covenant coming in for a couple of rounds then next thing you notice bam a flood infested ship comes in and take over the dead bodies of the covenant and that can be like a final round of each set. then then either grows in number of enemies or more difficult to face people. What made me think of this is like the zombies game from like COD or WaW. <mark>I mean do you the community think this would be a good idea for the next type of firefight?</mark>

I dont like fighting the flood, so I say no. It is a good Idea though, I’m sure some people will like it.

> I dont like fighting the flood, so I say no. It is a good Idea though, I’m sure some people will like it.

yeah the flood sucks but they are gonna bring them back in halo 4 again.

WARNING THIS MIGHT BE A SPOILER SO YOU DON’T TO LOOK PLEASE IGNORE WHAT IS BELOW ONLY THE <mark>HIGHTLIGHTED</mark> AREA IS PROBABLY SPOILER ALERT EVERYTHING AFTER IS FINE.
<mark>I really think that the bring back the flood for the reasoning of them taking over the forerunner</mark>

so i thought maybe they might through in a twist if they did firefight. Like popping in some flood or maybe even some old bosses like maybe through in Guilty Spark or Tartarus the brute leader , or Prophets or even might through in some of the infested forerunners in the mix. I mean just to through lil twist out there. I would think they might use the flood for firefight maybe to spice things up but not for sure but would be kinda a cool idea to make it lil difficult from after killing all the covenant and then the coming back to live by flood. make it lil interesting and lil hard. Maybe even different games types.

I enjoy fighting the flood. I think they should be included in Firefight. Also if they have flood in firefight it should be used as playable characters when doing zombie games.

I would like to see kind of a sense of progression like in CoD Zombies where you can move to new areas and buy new weapons and ammo. Also, Flood would be cool if it could be somehow integrated. Also, more like ODST FF, where it doesn’t end until you run out of lives.

> I would like to see kind of a sense of progression like in CoD Zombies where you can move to new areas and buy new weapons and ammo. Also, Flood would be cool if it could be somehow integrated. Also, more like ODST FF, where it doesn’t end until you run out of lives.

QFT

> I would like to see kind of a sense of progression like in CoD Zombies where you can move to new areas and buy new weapons and ammo. Also, Flood would be cool if it could be somehow integrated. Also, more like ODST FF, where it doesn’t end until you run out of lives.

Heck ya i like that idea. that would be awesome having locations that unlock maybe like if doors was to unload at certain rounds. and the lives would be great and it should end when the lives run out.

Like think of it like this grunts, brutes, elites, being infested? What do you guys things about the boss thing mentioned earlier? at certain levels you fight different bosses from the past or the forerunners and mix it up withe the flood.

Flood in firefight would be awesome and i agree.

I would also like Space Firefight too, you know like on ‘Long Night Of solice’. Where you and your three friends have a Sabre each and you face endless waves on Enemy Space Craft like the Space banshee’s and Serephs.

> Like think of it like this grunts, brutes, elites, being infested? What do you guys things about the boss thing mentioned earlier? at certain levels you fight different bosses from the past or the forerunners and mix it up withe the flood.

That might work, you already kind of face several mini-bosses at the end of each wave (elite generals, brute chieftains), boss fights are one thing is really fun in Halo- like Tartarus at the end of Halo 2.

> > Like think of it like this grunts, brutes, elites, being infested? What do you guys things about the boss thing mentioned earlier? at certain levels you fight different bosses from the past or the forerunners and mix it up withe the flood.
>
> That might work, you already kind of face several mini-bosses at the end of each wave (elite generals, brute chieftains), boss fights are one thing is really fun in Halo- like Tartarus at the end of Halo 2.

I really think it would be interesting too. But i really would like to see something wit the flood involved and control the bodies of the dead. then maybe add add the boss :slight_smile:

> Flood in firefight would be awesome and i agree.
>
> I would also like Space Firefight too, you know like on ‘Long Night Of solice’. Where you and your three friends have a Sabre each and you face endless waves on Enemy Space Craft like the Space banshee’s and Serephs.

Ya, know that would be a bad idea i loved the space fight on reach in the spaceship and just have that one its own mode with co-op and have wave of enemies for each wave. that would be really run and i know alot of my friends was interested in that type of mode in the campaign. i this flood thing i thought of too would be run it would be a change in firefight plus another guy mentioned if we could find different location that become unloaded and face others enemies in different locations.