Halo 4 File Browser; no files found

So I haven’t played much halo 4 until recently, and I’m noticing the File Browser isn’t working for me at all, both on Xbox and the website. I haven’t seen any other complaints which makes me think either a)this is a very recent issue b) this is a very old issue or c)I have -Yoink- luck.

Anyone else having problems?

> So I haven’t played much halo 4 until recently, and I’m noticing the File Browser isn’t working for me at all, both on Xbox and the website. I haven’t seen any other complaints which makes me think either a)this is a very recent issue b) this is a very old issue or c)I have Yoink! luck.
>
> Anyone else having problems?

I am having problems as well as several others. The community file browser has not been updating since Sunday a week ago. My personnal is updating though.

My guess is 343 is aware, there is a post in the support forum and I think some other people have emailed or twittered 343. I think this happened once last year, sort of a reset of recents (last 7 days) directly to the the community File browser.

I am waiting (patiently…) for the community file browser to begin accepting new screenshots again, hopefully soon.

At least I know I’m not the only one with this issue. I can still see my own fileshare both on the website and my console, but the public file share on Waypoint.com doesn’t work for me. It says, “No files were found”, which I think is a bit odd because I double checked my search details and even tried doing no search whatsoever. The results are “nothing”…literally. I’ve tried refreshing the page, backing out and returning to it as well, and clearing my cache, but nothing has worked for me so far. I’m actually a bit eager for them to resolve this issue as it is quite inconvenient.

> At least I know I’m not the only one with this issue. I can still see my own fileshare both on the website and my console, but the public file share on Waypoint.com doesn’t work for me. It says, “No files were found”, which I think is a bit odd because I double checked my search details and even tried doing no search whatsoever. The results are “nothing”…literally. I’ve tried refreshing the page, backing out and returning to it as well, and clearing my cache, but nothing has worked for me so far. I’m actually a bit eager for them to resolve this issue as it is quite inconvenient.

Interesting, I can filter for “last month” or “all time” and view screenshots. It is just the “today” and “last week” that do not fill.

I was guessing it was this way for everyone, and it is just a wait and see until they get it back up and current.

I just noticed a fileshare option in the Halo 4 stats. I do not know if it was always there, but it is the last item on the menu after challenges and that one seems to work fine.

> I just noticed a fileshare option in the Halo 4 stats. I do not know if it was always there, but it is the last item on the menu after challenges and that one seems to work fine.

Were you able to see any dates on the screenshots?

Aug 24 is the date of the most recent community shot when I check through halo stats.

It looks like the most recent one is August 24th for me as well.