Halo 4 Figure Regard's

I have seen the same post’s about the new way Master chief looks and i am frankly disappointed, not at the figure but at the people who post things about it.

OK yes we all-know the figure looks odd in someway like the shoulders are to low or there’s no armor at the waist. I in my opinion like the chiefs new looks, but besides that i can’t believe how many people have posted the exact words that is true about the figure that everyone ignores and goes back to posting comments on how bad the figure is.

“It’s a Prototype” it is incomplete not finished not the final design. There is nothing to worry about 343i is looking at are comments right now to see what were saying about the figure and what they can change to make it what the community wants. I have heard that the armor is what the community was describing they wanted as new armor and 343i did the best to there ability’s to create a prototype for everyone.

Trust me it will get better over time.

“Don’t believe in yourself…believe in me that believes in you…”

It looks fine. it isn’t even MK VI it is MK VII.

Halo 4 is done, for all intents and purposes, so I doubt very much that John’s armor will change as well.

The way McFarlane Toys make the Halo figures is by taking the preexisting 3D models that exist with in the game, and turn them into toys. Tod goes through the possess in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCEjRdNXcYY

With the level of detail on the Halo 4 Chief figures, I’d bet dollars to donuts that they used The 3D models from the game, because why waste the time and effort making a toy based off of a preview if the final game product looks nothing like what we saw.

It looks a little odd in some places. But I like it over all.

> It looks a little odd in some places. But I like it over all.

> It looks fine. it isn’t even MK VI it is MK VII.

How do you know for sure what Armor it is? Why would he already have the scarring on his suit in the exact same spot if he had brand new armor?

Also to the OP, I’ve gotten sick of seeing the same posts myself, but thats what we get. As for McFarlane’s “prototype” and whatnot, those figures make be given minor tweaks, but all in all what you’re looking at is the final product. If we had seen an unpainted, completely white figure then I might agree with you, but those are finalized ready for distribution painted figures. This is just how TMP works.

I like it. People should be grateful we aren’t getting some obese Spartans like in Reach.

> > It looks fine. it isn’t even MK VI it is MK VII.
>
> How do you know for sure what Armor it is? Why would he already have the scarring on his suit in the exact same spot if he had brand new armor?
>
> Also to the OP, I’ve gotten sick of seeing the same posts myself, but thats what we get. As for McFarlane’s “prototype” and whatnot, those figures make be given minor tweaks, but all in all what you’re looking at is the final product. If we had seen an unpainted, completely white figure then I might agree with you, but those are finalized ready for distribution painted figures. This is just how TMP works.

Lol it is just cosmetics, calm TF down.

> > > It looks fine. it isn’t even MK VI it is MK VII.
> >
> > How do you know for sure what Armor it is? Why would he already have the scarring on his suit in the exact same spot if he had brand new armor?
> >
> > Also to the OP, I’ve gotten sick of seeing the same posts myself, but thats what we get. As for McFarlane’s “prototype” and whatnot, those figures make be given minor tweaks, but all in all what you’re looking at is the final product. If we had seen an unpainted, completely white figure then I might agree with you, but those are finalized ready for distribution painted figures. This is just how TMP works.
>
> Lol it is just cosmetics, calm TF down.

Scarring is cosmetic? Interesting, and what suggests I’m not calm? Text? Must take a very special person to get that from text :wink:

> > > > It looks fine. it isn’t even MK VI it is MK VII.
> > >
> > > How do you know for sure what Armor it is? Why would he already have the scarring on his suit in the exact same spot if he had brand new armor?
> > >
> > > Also to the OP, I’ve gotten sick of seeing the same posts myself, but thats what we get. As for McFarlane’s “prototype” and whatnot, those figures make be given minor tweaks, but all in all what you’re looking at is the final product. If we had seen an unpainted, completely white figure then I might agree with you, but those are finalized ready for distribution painted figures. This is just how TMP works.
> >
> > Lol it is just cosmetics, calm TF down.
>
> Scarring is cosmetic? Interesting, and what suggests I’m not calm? Text? Must take a very special person to get that from text :wink:

You should know. :slight_smile:

> > > > > It looks fine. it isn’t even MK VI it is MK VII.
> > > >
> > > > How do you know for sure what Armor it is? Why would he already have the scarring on his suit in the exact same spot if he had brand new armor?
> > > >
> > > > Also to the OP, I’ve gotten sick of seeing the same posts myself, but thats what we get. As for McFarlane’s “prototype” and whatnot, those figures make be given minor tweaks, but all in all what you’re looking at is the final product. If we had seen an unpainted, completely white figure then I might agree with you, but those are finalized ready for distribution painted figures. This is just how TMP works.
> > >
> > > Lol it is just cosmetics, calm TF down.
> >
> > Scarring is cosmetic? Interesting, and what suggests I’m not calm? Text? Must take a very special person to get that from text :wink:
>
> You should know. :slight_smile:

I like how you completely ignore the fact that you stated scarring is purely cosmetic. Oh well, I’m sure your respond will be something along the lines of “you should know” again. Oh well your rebuttals seemed to lack any form of reasonable argument, so it was pointless to have discussion with you anyway.

I’m going to wait until I see it in-game before I judge it.

> It looks fine. it isn’t even MK VI it is MK VII.

I’d be fine with that if it were true. John’s had a scar on his armor since Halo 3, and it’s still there (hell, it’s the only thing that’s still there) on his redesign.

> > It looks fine. it isn’t even MK VI it is MK VII.
>
> I’d be fine with that if it were true. John’s had a scar on his armor since Halo 3, and it’s still there (hell, it’s the only thing that’s still there) on his redesign.

Wee will have to wait and see.

If you seen the posts about MCs new armor sucking I’m sure you also seen the ones about how it’s awesome. Either way all these threads need merged. Their are billions of threads about the look of MC’s thread. Merge the good and the bad responses. You could have let the OP’s of the said threads know you disagree. Their really wasn’t a point to making another thread about it. IMO The armor is decent lookin. Either way it’s basically the same as it was before and it’s not the huge of a deal. This is one of the negatives about releases very tiny tid bits. We need a trailer so we can have better things to worry about then the minor changes that chiefs armor has recieved since the trailer. And it’s still not acurate anyway because were basing it off of a toy.

343 this is why we need more information. I’ve been avoiding the Halo 4 forum pretty much ever since the release of the new MC figure.