Halo 4 FIGHTS 101

I want to see a Promethean knight vs a hunter. List who you think would win and suggest different combinations of varies opponents (New or old). Please no negative comments. This is just for laughs.

> I want to see a Promethean knight vs a hunter. List who you think would win and suggest different combinations of varies opponents (New or old). Please no negative comments. This is just for laughs.

The Hunter will rip that little tin can to pieces. Especially if it travels in its normal pair and even if the Promethean Knight uses its Watcher.

Good point but what about teleportation ability. I believe the hunter would win if it got a direct hit.

If master chief can win against it, then anything stronger than an elite could.

Seeing as hunters are idiots, definitely the knight.

Here’s a tough one:
Elite vs Knight

gogo

A knight would win against an elite. I heard in an interview with IGN during E3 they said that Promethean Knights are a lot harder to take down than elites.

Me > Anything

SoD BrokenAngel > Grunt

I’m kidding

> Seeing as hunters are idiots, definitely the knight.
>
> Here’s a tough one:
> Elite vs Knight
>
>
> gogo

Pretty sure we saw this fight in the trailer…lol The elite charging at Master chief got vaporized possibly by a knight.

Its a group of sparkling unicorns riding rainbows fighting dragons on a boat in the middle of jaws infested galaxies where M.C rides a Megalodon battling against elites that are not just any elites but actually Chuck Norris fighting against Jet lee and the terminator in there new super hit movie The Ugly Duckling That Couldn’t Do S**T but turned out to be a love story where the unicorns and Kraken teamed up with Kratos to destroy C.O.D Fan base and shred through there defense lines of nyan cats and donkey’s which are Specially Educated and Kratos stumbles Upon Master chief or mister M.C and they battle it out with fist creating new galaxies at every punch is thrown while Chuck Norris does a swan dive into the cove where he battles against the Kraken and then everyone gets on the magical Rainbow and Explodes due to high exposure to happy.

Hunter vs Knight
the hunter would win

Elite vs knight
the knight would win

>
> Here’s a tough one:
> Elite vs Knight
>
>
> gogo

No just no. Elites are also idiots (as of Reach). Stand around shooting, berserk and curse all the time, charging without cover, rarely utilizing cover.

Also, they were seen being pwned several times and it has been stated that the Knights are better.

Anyways, I’m setting aside my pinpoint accuracy regarding AI for some laughs as requested:

Arbiter vs. Knight
Arby would win because:

1. he’s on another level of badass
  2. he’s got clones
  3. he’s got bragging rights: he beat a oversized Brute who was utilizing cheats and killed Truth. He pwns Chieftains
  4. he’s got a fast rof (overheats his plasma rifle)
  5. is a killer. I’ve tried to collect Covies with him around. It’s impossible.
  6. he was a Zealot. That meant he killed heaping tons of enemies
  7. proficiency with any weapon. He’s Chief’s equal

Johnson vs. Knight
Johnson would win because he’d get up after the Knight assumes he’s dead and shoot him in the back with a laser. Plus, he survived a Halo installation and Flood breakout.

Finally, the death by 343 Guilty Spark is a lie concocted by Bungie. Heavily scripted and full of bs.

> > I want to see a Promethean knight vs a hunter. List who you think would win and suggest different combinations of varies opponents (New or old). Please no negative comments. This is just for laughs.
>
> The Hunter will rip that little tin can to pieces. Especially if it travels in its normal pair and even if the Promethean Knight uses its Watcher.

I’m pretty sure the Scattershot would just vaporizer the Hunter if you got it in the worms. The Promethean Knight would just be too quick for the hunter as well.

Yeah but like i said if somehow the hunter got a hold to the Knight it would be lights out ;).

Tank vs Everything

> Tank vs Everything

Tank beats everything!

(had to)

Heres a fun one, grunts vs crawlers.
My money is on crawlers but it there are more grunts they may have a shot.

> If master chief can win against it,

Stopping you right there.

It’s Master damn Chief.

Hunters better be back in Halo 4
'nuff said

>
> Here’s a tough one:
> Elite vs Knight
>
>
> gogo

Good thing Elites are idiots as well. Knights.