Halo 4 - Fan- Made Trailer

Here’s a little trailer I mixed together from existing clips and music that has been released thus far!

Halo 4 Trailer

I’d like to point out as well, I only have windows movie maker, so I do apologise for the amateur production :stuck_out_tongue:

It was pretty good for movie maker, but the font ruined it for me, there is a allocades trailer somewhere, us that for your words inbetween :slight_smile:

Thanks very much for the tip!

I would love to watch it but my internet is currently over taxed so it won’t load. By the time it does this thread will be far gone into the endless stream of topics but I’ll find away to get my opinion on it back to you potentially bumping the thread if it is amazing.

My internet has surprised me… Your trailer is pretty good. I would recommend maybe using a frame with a view of requiem a forerunner structure or a unsc ship behind the words and changing the font. Another trick that is actually used in most professional videos but is very hard to accomplish, lining up events in the video with key notes and melodies from the music to create emphasis. That also requires some knowledge of music such as dissonance and being able to recognize the end of one melody and beginning of the next.

Good job, not bad for windows movie maker.

> My internet has surprised me… Your trailer is pretty good. I would recommend maybe using a frame with a view of requiem a forerunner structure or a unsc ship behind the words and changing the font. Another trick that is actually used in most professional videos but is very hard to accomplish, lining up events in the video with key notes and melodies from the music to create emphasis. That also requires some knowledge of music such as dissonance and being able to recognize the end of one melody and beginning of the next.

I am proud to say that I understood exactly what you meant.

Thanks everyone! And yeah, i tried to line up most of it to music!

Yeah that was pretty good.

Thanks man! It was more of a test if anything :slight_smile: