Halo 4 Falcon- not a Pelican

People posted that there was no falcon or hornet in halo 4 so it was a pelican. This diproves that.

Original Photo

Cropped Photo

There isn’t a Falcon or Hornet in Halo 4 multiplayer. That’s an old image, and most likely has changed by now.

This is older than the Roman empire.

> This is older than the Roman empire.

It’s older than the Egyptians.

It’s not in multiplayer, just singleplayer.

I never said miltiplayer to begin with. But the mantis was originally going to be campaign exclusive, but they changed it. The mantis was revealed in an old campaign image anyways, so what if they decide to do what they did to a mantis.

> > This is older than the Roman empire.
>
> It’s older than the Egyptians.

And then some.

> I never said miltiplayer to begin with. But the mantis was originally going to be campaign exclusive, but they changed it. The mantis was revealed in an old campaign image anyways, so what if they decide to do what they did to a mantis.

The “Falcon” is not in Halo 4 as a pilotable vehicle. Neither is the Hornet.

Ever seen one of these? That’s what those Falcons are in the background of the Campaign image; they are not fully detailed whatsoever, it’s just shape, color, and a fixed movement path.

> I never said miltiplayer to begin with. But the mantis was originally going to be campaign exclusive, but they changed it. The mantis was revealed in an old campaign image anyways, so what if they decide to do what they did to a mantis.

No one said you said multiplayer, but just said that it was not going to be in multiplayer, severely crippling the chances of it being in the game at all. The Mantis, as far as we know, was always going to be in multiplayer, they even said that if something’s going to be in campaign, why not add it to multiplayer?

The fact that it won’t be in multiplayer makes it unlikely to be in campaign. But it it is in campaign, it could possibly be added to multiplayer through DLC.

> It’s not in multiplayer, just singleplayer.

Please provide me a source…

If this is true, that’s custom games gone down the drain…

> > I never said miltiplayer to begin with. But the mantis was originally going to be campaign exclusive, but they changed it. The mantis was revealed in an old campaign image anyways, so what if they decide to do what they did to a mantis.
>
> The “Falcon” is not in Halo 4 as a pilotable vehicle. Neither is the Hornet.
>
>
> Ever seen one of these? That’s what those Falcons are in the background of the Campaign image; they are not fully detailed whatsoever, it’s just shape, color, and a fixed movement path.

That sucks…

> > It’s not in multiplayer, just singleplayer.
>
> Please provide me a source…
>
> If this is true, that’s custom games gone down the drain…

With the reveal of the Mantis came the reveal that those were all of the Multiplayer vehicles. By any case, all Multiplayer vehicles should have been revealed by this point anyways, given we are about two weeks from release.

I do not have a quote, but it is common knowledge, and other knowledgeable forum members would, and probably will back me up on this. The Falcon is also not a confirmed vehicle in the Campaign, and when 343i released images on Waypoint for the Human/Covenant/Promethean arsenals (videos, plus images), the Falcon, nor the Hornet were in them.

> > > It’s not in multiplayer, just singleplayer.
> >
> > Please provide me a source…
> >
> > If this is true, that’s custom games gone down the drain…
>
> With the reveal of the Mantis came the reveal that those were all of the Multiplayer vehicles. By any case, all Multiplayer vehicles should have been revealed by this point anyways, given we are about two weeks from release.
>
>
> I do not have a quote, but it is common knowledge, and other knowledgeable forum members would, and probably will back me up on this. The Falcon is also not a confirmed vehicle in the Campaign, and when 343i released images on Waypoint for the Human/Covenant/Promethean arsenals (videos, plus images), the Falcon, nor the Hornet were in them.

Then what’s this other new vehicle that was supposed to come, alongside the Mantis?

> > > > It’s not in multiplayer, just singleplayer.
> > >
> > > Please provide me a source…
> > >
> > > If this is true, that’s custom games gone down the drain…
> >
> > With the reveal of the Mantis came the reveal that those were all of the Multiplayer vehicles. By any case, all Multiplayer vehicles should have been revealed by this point anyways, given we are about two weeks from release.
> >
> >
> > I do not have a quote, but it is common knowledge, and other knowledgeable forum members would, and probably will back me up on this. The Falcon is also not a confirmed vehicle in the Campaign, and when 343i released images on Waypoint for the Human/Covenant/Promethean arsenals (videos, plus images), the Falcon, nor the Hornet were in them.
>
> Then what’s this other new vehicle that was supposed to come, alongside the Mantis?

Small SPOILERS present!

Factually: We don’t know. We also don’t know if it is coming, or if it has been revealed already.

My Opinion: I believe that it is the Mammoth. Campaign pictures/footage was shown of Master Chief using an external gun on the Mammoth, which I think is what 343i is counting as the final “pilotable” vehicle. The Mammoth, however, I know is not driveable (and to prematurely clear things up; it is not in Multiplayer). Given that a turret is given a vehicle/external object definition in the Halo coding (Press X to pick up/drive/whatever), I think this would make sense on defining the Mammoth external gun as a vehicle.

Possibly a leak, don’t know for sure, but the Target Locator was also shown (previously revealed) in a screenshot with the Mammoth, with the instructions on its usage on the screen, saying, “lock-on to a location to fire the Mammoth’s anti-air guns”, or something along those lines.

there isn’t one for MM. There’s the pelican gunship, and the mammoth, but both have been deemed by the community as too large to be included in MM

One of the many things that are missing from halo 4.

I was disappointed by how many vehicles, weapons and other great elements that have attributed to the halo sandbox that are just plain missing from this game.

Notice it’s a 2D model.

> Possibly a leak, don’t know for sure, but the Target Locator was also shown (previously revealed) in a screenshot with the Mammoth, with the instructions on its usage on the screen, saying, “lock-on to a location to fire the Mammoth’s anti-air guns”, or something along those lines.

The H4 Target Locator is just -Yoink- in this game.