Halo 4 Eyesight Issue: The dang Glare.

Does anyone get deterred by this? The game is so dang bright in some spots, then so dark in the others. It litterally hurts my eyes and ive never had this problem in any other halo game, or any game for that mattter.

It makes it to where if im looking at some of the brighter forge peices, i cant see people walking in front of me.

Anyone else have this problem?

> The game is so dang bright in some spots, then so dark in the others.

I’ve never had it seem too dark, but the brightness did annoy me at times. Halo 4 is actually the only game where I’ve had to adjust the brightness sightings to make it lower. After I lowered it a notch, it doesn’t bug me.

No offense dude, but every single week since the day of the game release… People come up with so etching new to complain about.
The lighting LITERALLY hurts your eyes? I believe there’s something wrong with your tv my friend.

> No offense dude, but every single week since the day of the game release… People come up with so etching new to complain about.
> The lighting LITERALLY hurts your eyes? I believe there’s something wrong with your tv my friend.

Way to be negative. That’s why forums exist. For commentary and complaint. What are you expecting?

On topic, OP, Halo 4’s brightness does indeed bother me at times, but I never have the darkness problem like I did in Reach. Try turning down your brightness in the settings for better results. :slight_smile: