Halo 4 Extremely Laggy Today

So I’ve pretty much been teleporting everywhere and none of my shots are registering. I can’t insta-respawn and I basically spawn and die. Anyone else having problems?

Nope, I’m fine.

It’s laggy every day. The servers are abominable. I’ve never had so much lag before. In any game. Ever.

Depending on the playlist I have 50/50 chance of the game being good, or horribly laggy. In fact I would go as far to say some of the games I have played in Halo 4 have had the worst lag I have ever dealt with. In any game, ever.

> Depending on the playlist I have 50/50 chance of the game being good, or horribly laggy. In fact I would go as far to say some of the games I have played in Halo 4 have had the worst lag I have ever dealt with. In any game, ever.

Of all time?

> Of all time?

Of all time, forever and ever, per eternity.

Expect it to get worse as the population declines.

The smaller the pool of players the harder it is for matchmaking to get you into a properly skilled game with people who live nearby - thats how the system is supposed to work.

You’re right… It was a tad beyond the norm today…

> So I’ve pretty much been teleporting everywhere and none of my shots are registering. I can’t insta-respawn and I basically spawn and die. Anyone else having problems?

Do you check your bandwidth? or maybe you just can’t connect to the host very well.

It’s just you with your bad internet.I have perfect connection until at night when Americans(or any other continent that’s not from Europe)it kinda gets laggy a little bit but it still runs great.

Even, I’m from Ukraine and when some american gets host (90% of time) I don’t have that “worse lag ever”

It was not super laggy, but there were some points where the guy I was shooting at paused, and then moved. but not the “half a screen” that I have seen at its worst.

It was diff today, I had a suicidal ghost run me into a wall and blow up… bit odd I think… kinda funny, but odd.

> > Of all time?
>
> Of all time, forever and ever, per eternity.

yesterday i as playing halo 4 and i can for sure say i got the worst lag i have ever dealt with in a game before in my life. but in 343’s defense i was playing spartan ops, which is always much laggier (though it doesn’t have to be…) matchmaking isn’t as bad.

The playlist populations are getting low again. There were a lot of lag complaints on waypoint before x-mas and in the last couple days.

Yesterday was far worse for me, I kept getting booted/lagging out… and my xbox is still connected… nvr seemed that bad til yesterday.