Halo 4 Exterminations (first ever seen)

Here is the first extermination I’ve seen:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c_gg2kWbNo
<mark>EDIT: this is a 4v4 mode sorry didn’t pay attention! So you can pretty much ignore the post just talk freely about the extermination!</mark>
So it appears that in this 5v5 mode you do not have to kill all 5 to get it. Just atleast four with an overkill. As you can see the medal pops up at 15 seconds with only 4/5 being dead. Personally I’m fine with this. Tell me what you guys think!
(atleast I think this is 5v5 and not 4v4 as we’ve been seeing lots of 5v5 suggesting it is the new standard. This could be 4v4 since there is instant respawn maybe he was the first to go, respawned and got back up there. Still giving the other guy a proper extermination.)
Can anyone shed some light? Does anyone know what is considered an Extermination in this game? It still looks like it takes skill to get one so I’m still happy regardless of the qualifications you have to meet to get it.

Thats 4v4, it shows 8 players in the first 3 seconds. 4 being blue and 4 red. Was easy to find…

> Thats 4v4, it shows 8 players in the first 3 seconds. 4 being blue and 4 red. Was easy to find…

Oh okay. My bad! Do you think if on 5v5 you can kill 4 with an overkill and clean up the 5th without it being an multikill? Because I think that’d be good. Because on a 5v5 a extermination with a killtacular would be a little to hard.

I’m assuming the medal has been changed to “In a single Multikill, kill every member of the enemy team” to compensate for instant respawns.

I would assume its an all kill team thing. But idk forsure. good clip though :slight_smile:

Extermination?

Wow 343 you’re just thinking of everything now, aren’t you?

> The medal must have popped up because one of his teammates killed the 5th player.
>
> After all, the medal requirements have been to “Get at least an Overkill and have the entire enemy team be dead”

This is a 4v4 I didn’t notice that in the little post game at the end of the video it shows four on each team.

> I would assume its an all kill team thing. But idk forsure. good clip though :slight_smile:

Thanks! full game here if you want to watch!

> > Thats 4v4, it shows 8 players in the first 3 seconds. 4 being blue and 4 red. Was easy to find…
>
> Oh okay. My bad! Do you think if on 5v5 you can kill 4 with an overkill and clean up the 5th without it being an multikill? Because I think that’d be good. Because on a 5v5 a extermination with a killtacular would be a little to hard.

You can do that in Reach. I cleaned up an Invasion team with a Killtacular followed by a single kill, when I got the extermination.

Wtf is with these people being zoomed way in on the screen lately!! Argh!