Halo 4 Enemy Classes and Powers/abilitys/roll

This is what I saw and observed.

<mark>Crawler(First enemy seen)</mark>

1. Shoots reddish/orange projectile

2. When close jumps to melee

3. Climbs on walls/trees ect.

(This class is the grunts of the new enemy, it is weak and they come in large numbers.)

<mark>Flying defense drone.</mark>

1. Shoots reddish/orange projectiles

2. Can supply hard light shields to comrades

3. Can catch thrown grenades out of the air, and throw them back (3 to 4 spins before thrown back.)

4. Can spawn crawlers (looking at the video it flashed a blue light on the ground then Crawlers appeared under it.)

(This enemy plays the roll of both Engineer and Jackals, by being able to shoot and supply shields to comrades.)

<mark>Main Enemy.</mark>

1. Shoots with any weapon given when spawning

2. Can spawn Flying defense drones from it’s back (Takes around 3 seconds)

3. Has the ability to teleport away or possibly to you (Turns blue during that time also a strange blue ball tells you where he teleported to.)

4. Has the ability to dash towards you then melee (Leaves orange streak behind it.)

(This enemy takes the roll of both Elites/Brutes being able to melee hard and run at you at quick speeds.)

Also The main enemy has different classes. At the end of the video the last enemy had about five large glowing spikes coming from it’s back that could symbolize those were the ULTRAS of the group.

Hope this helps!

Question: Imagine that on Legendary! What would you do fighting about 20 Main enemy and 30 Defense drones, on Legendary?

The enemy’s look like Doom 3 enemy’s to me.

Cortana said they were AIs, if those are the AI that forerunners had, I certainly don’t want to fight the forerunners themselves

> Question: Imagine that on Legendary! What would you do fighting about 20 Main enemy and 30 Defense drones, on Legendary?

Oh my god EPIC xD soon as this game comes out me and my mate our jumping straight into Legendary!

also new shotgun! xD ka blam yea it better have a good range xD

> Cortana said they were AIs, if those are the AI that forerunners had, I certainly don’t want to fight the forerunners themselves[/quote
>
> i did’t hear that I realy though the enemy’s where going to be precursors but look like i was wrong. but if it was forerunner ai would’t they be called ancilla?

> This is what I saw and observed.
>
> <mark>Crawler(First enemy seen)</mark>
>
> 1. Shoots reddish/orange projectile
>
> 2. When close jumps to melee
>
> 3. Climbs on walls/trees ect.
>
> (This class is the grunts of the new enemy, it is weak and they come in large numbers.)
>
> <mark>Flying defense drone.</mark>
>
> 1. Shoots reddish/orange projectiles
>
> 2. Can supply hard light shields to comrades
>
> 3. Can catch thrown grenades out of the air, and throw them back (3 to 4 spins before thrown back.)
>
> 4. Can spawn crawlers (looking at the video it flashed a blue light on the ground then Crawlers appeared under it.)
>
> (This enemy plays the roll of both Engineer and Jackals, by being able to shoot and supply shields to comrades.)
>
> <mark>Main Enemy.</mark>
>
> 1. Shoots with any weapon given when spawning
>
> 2. Can spawn Flying defense drones from it’s back (Takes around 3 seconds)
>
> 3. Has the ability to teleport away or possibly to you (Turns blue during that time also a strange blue ball tells you where he teleported to.)
>
> 4. Has the ability to dash towards you then melee (Leaves orange streak behind it.)
>
> (This enemy takes the roll of both Elites/Brutes being able to melee hard and run at you at quick speeds.)
>
> Also The main enemy has different classes. At the end of the video the last enemy had about five large glowing spikes coming from it’s back that could symbolize those were the ULTRAS of the group.
>
> Hope this helps!
>
> Question: Imagine that on Legendary! What would you do fighting about 20 Main enemy and 30 Defense drones, on Legendary?

Your flying defence drone and main enemy have names, they were released on the Halo 4 Renders. The flying defence drones are called “Promethean Watchers” and the main enemies are called “Promethean Knights” Anyways nice post. XD

The main enemy is called a “Promethian Knight” and the drone is called a “Watcher,” just so you know :slight_smile:

The flying drone is called the watcher and the main enemy is called the Promethean Knight.

EDIT: Damn you Buzz the Fuzz!

I want to know what the giant ball was! It must be the ship that holds all the Forerunner AI’s. The promethian knight looks awesome though.

And to think that someone said there are still 4 more enemies to be unveiled? Not to mention there are the blue version of these enemies as seen in Spartan Ops

I think you can also see a new enemy at about 6:58 if u stop it u can see a larger crawling enemy looks a bit like a mechanical skirmisher from reach with blue lights along it before the blue promethean knight slash’s at the screen.

Im I the only one, but I noticed a real sense of unity in these attacks.

For instance it seemed that with the crawlers a few would sit back and fire while one charged. Once the one who charged was taken out another one took its place.

Or with the knight and watcher, when the knight put up a hard light shield, this is just conjecture of what its called, the watcher protected him from any grenades.

I’m hoping their more moments likes these where the enemies have each others backs in more ways than just team shooting

I love how they spawn given it’s a shield-world like Onyx =D

Also, love how they went for a dark jungle-type environment for the reveal, sent tingles down my spine especially when chief jumped down at the end and Cortana put his VISR mode on…it was like a mix between the GS level from CE and something from a predator film, tied with the Forerunner’s love of terraforming and making everything look natural…loved. Every. Second.

~ Duck.

> I love how they spawn given it’s a shield-world like Onyx =D
>
> Also, love how they went for a dark jungle-type environment for the reveal, sent tingles down my spine especially when chief jumped down at the end and Cortana put his VISR mode on…it was like a mix between the GS level from CE and something from a predator film, tied with the Forerunner’s love of terraforming and making everything look natural…loved. Every. Second.
>
> ~ Duck.

i agree ninjaduck. although i hope that onyx style sentinels make an appearance as well. those things messed up a covenant cruiser without much trouble.

and i predict that the part of the video where chief gets jumped on before it cuts his face off it will get epic PWND by a Spartan IV squad.

I can’t wait to see how the Infinity ties into the campaign. It is obviously a bigger part of the campaign than I thought. They will learn that master chief is alive! Also, I’ll be on board, ready to back Chief up and kick some promethean butt!

I don’t think it’ll necessarily be the same at that point in the final game. I think it could have been added to give a cool ending point.